Wendy’s breakfast

Wendy’s breakfast

Here’s another random quarantine post for y’all. Just tried Wendy’s breakfast for the second day in a row and I just want everybody to know that it’s no joke. Puts McDonald’s breakfast to shame. Baconator breakfast sandwich with a vanilla frosty cappuccino hits differently. Just wanted to share that with somebody.

9 Likes

Thank you for your courage!

5 Likes

I’m gonna vom :nauseated_face:

5 Likes

McDonald’s da GOAT. You guys trippin’

1 Like

This whole thing is going to cause us all to put on the Covid-19…like the freshman 15…

3 Likes

Pro tip: Buy eggs, English muffins, Kraft singles, & ham sandwich meat.
Homemade Egg McMuffin
You can make yourself 2 in about 10 min.

3 Likes

I prefer Chik-fil-a breakfast…chicken minis undefeated

4 Likes

McDonald’s is good, was my go to for awhile. But the iced coffee tastes terrible some days and their hash browns are a hit or miss .

1 Like

Folks still sacrificing their digestive system during a crisis like this?

I commend you OP.

May God have mercy on us all.

2 Likes

Chick-fila Egg white grilled is my :poop:!!

I had a Big Mac last night. That’s a delicious fucking burger. You just gotta eat it within a minute of them giving it to you.

2 Likes

Idk man, sure is hard to beat mcdonalds breakfeast. The frosty cappuccino looks good though

1 Like

I tried the bfast baconator. Its decent. I just feel like its too much. I felt like it was thxgiving again after i ate it, i had to loosen my belt i was so full lol. Mcdonalds bacon egg n cheese bagel w a hash brown is where its @

You guys need to try Taco Bell breakfast. Most underrated in the game today. Breakfast crunchwraps are incredible and their mini skillet bowls are awesome. Plus those Cinnabon delights are little pieces of heaven.

2 Likes

Chick fil a spicy burrito is the move rn

And whataburger breakfast burger

1 Like

Dunkin makes the best fast food breakfast that doesn’t taste as fast foody as others.

2 Likes

Burger King’s fully loaded croissanwich is maybe one of the best pieces of fast food on the planet.

The ultimate isn’t breakfast food though.

Spicy Chicken Sandwich from Popeye’s i would pay more than what they charge for. It’s that good. Freakishly good.

2 Likes

Hits like type two diabetes and a stroke?

BK has the best breakfast. Their homefries are on point and they have that waffle sandwich that rivals the mcgriddle

3 Likes