Welcome to the Ecclesiastical Holy Tabernacle of Sacrosanct, Dietistic, and Rightous Praise of the Lord Grand Hibachi Agent Zero Gilbert Arenas

Join us for a grand reward!!

Cathedral-Of-Brazilia-Brazil

While little is on record before 1995 and the origins are certainly debatable, one thing is for sure: hibachi is loved throughout the world.

Hibachi is equal parts entertainment and skilled cooking (of opponents).

Hibachi spends months undergoing specialized training to learn technical tricks, techniques, and various ways to entertain his guests.

Part of what makes hibachi such an appealing choice, is his theatrical flair. The combination of skills and unique tricks, with the mouthwatering flavor is enough to make your experience unforgettable.

Interested in a show? Come join us for a delicious and satisfying hibachi special!!! Click below to view our hibachi menu and to learn more about our holy place.

17 Likes

This is so creative :joy:

This is more of a nomad group.

2 Likes

Lmao @DoctorMcGlitchy do you have this card? Is it better than the spotlight sim opal?

1 Like

If I can stop my 2kG addiction, maybe I can try him lol

1 Like

These titles have to be stopped :joy:

2 Likes

I had to lol

Took me 10 minutes looking up religious synonymous :joy::joy:

1 Like

Left the site long enough to pick up and mess around with Bol Bol for a few hours and then realized there isn’t a lot of actual content to play on the game :rofl:

1 Like

I dont have enough tokens to join :frowning:

1 Like

Didn’t realize he was PG primary :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Sir, this is a Wendys

2 Likes

I’m honestly tempted…

But feel I would get burned lol

2 Likes

Presiding over the ceremony…the one …the only…

4 Likes

Damn I kid you not I got hyped reading the church name before I saw it was gil :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

Have a blast y’all :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Time for a celebratory dance

3 Likes

man all this hype im worried you gonna be disappointed

2 Likes

I didn’t get him lol

1 Like

10 Likes

The titles are getting so good now.

Keep on doing the Lord’s work. Even if your church is empty.

HIBACHI :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Maybe Gilbert and Karl should consolidate congregations

Although Karl’s has been slowly growing lol