Vault update

Well, 2K keeps outdoing themselves. Looks like all that they did for the vault update was add Jeff Malone back. image

1 Like

2 Likes

The fact that Embry is still up is a major win for whoever didn’t get him.

2 Likes

:nauseated_face: :nauseated_face:

Yeah, it’s cool that Embry is still in there, but really? Recycling a diamond? I would rather the draft packs had stayed.

3 Likes

Truth. Fingers crossed the 750 win player is good next season.

1 Like

I’m pissed. Grinding XP, I already have 3 unopened Embrys smh. I was expecting some heat

1 Like

Nice…I’m at 465 wins and haven’t gotten a single player from the vault lol

2 Likes

At least we know that the season of giving diamond for Baron isn’t in TTOffline I guess.

5 Likes

Yay! I can’t wait to finally get a player from the vault

It will be Malone for sure

1 Like

Well I dont have nothing to grind now, goodluck to the ones that need embry. They could at least add a pink diamond with embry but they do it close to every season.

4 Likes

That’s wack. I hate the way they’ve done rewards, all the way back to Blacktop mode. The randomness is stupid. I remember chasing Nance for 2 days, with multiple perferct runs, and not even seeing him once until I lost smh.

2 Likes

I’m at 589, so might as well finish the grind since I still have layup XP challenges to do, anyway. I’m glad folks still get a shot at Embry. He’s a beast. Perfect 5 next to Giannis at the 4. They shut down the paint since they’re so fast and athletic.

I know this off topic , but it reward Shane worth getting. I got 6,000 xp to get and I was going to say forget grinding till next season. Diamonds so easy to get and giving myself a headache to get a diamond is not in my plans for today. But if he op I might try.

He’s not op. He’s solid but 6k xp really isn’t that hard to get at this point

1 Like

how many games it take yall to get embry?

Take one token out. As a new player I’ve been grinding triple threat and all I get is 1 token and 1k mt.

1 Like

Truth. I pulled Luca from a draft pack last night

1 Like

I’m so excited! I cried for days on missing out on Jeff Malone before…

I’ve won 58 games and no Embry