Update* Antonio Brown signs to Patriots, now being accused of rape from 2018

Update* Antonio Brown signs to Patriots, now being accused of rape from 2018

Update Antonio Brown is now signed to the New England Patriots just hours after being cut by the Raiders. Raiders jvoided Antonio Brown’s 30 Million guaranteed contract for conduct detrimental to the team. After Antonio Brown threatened the Gm Mike Mayok, He publicly apologized for his actions. It was said that he would allowed to play game 1. Then Antonio Brown leaked a video call of John Gruden speaking to him and was fined 200k.

Update : It seems that Antonio Brown asked to be released because his contract money was voided by Raiders fining him over $200,000 yesterday. It was some type of clause in his contract that caused him to lose all of his guaranteed money. He then asked to be released by the Raiders via Instagram.

My fantasy team is crumbling before game 1.

1 Like

Dude is off the rails

I hate defending ppl and they make me look stupid

1 Like

Raiders just wave all the fees, kiss his ass and get him on the field ASAP!!!

Sincerely,
AB fantasy owners everywhere.

1 Like

Raiders trade Mack, Cooper

Acquire AB

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

thanks to the raiders incompetence my Bears got one of the best edge rushers in NFL history lmao

2 Likes

It was officially all over as soon as he started bleaching his mustache and wanted everyone to refer to him as Mr. Big Chest

3 Likes

Lmao :joy: yeah idk what’s going on with AB. This might be the end of his career. You’d think he learned from Terell Owens how this would play out.

We’re good!

1 Like

he was a different man coming into the league as a 6th rd pick. all the praise and money has gotten to his ego a bit it seems.

2 Likes

Yeah you hate to see it. This seems more common with star WR’s. Not so much in other positions.

man i thought i was the shit drafting him in the 4th

Update : After reading this article. It seems that Antonio Brown asked to be released because his contract money was voided by Raiders fining him over $200,000 yesterday. It was some type of clause in his contract that caused him to lose all of his guaranteed money. He then asked to be released by the Raiders via Instagram

I think I’m going to stop playing fantasy for a while

1 Like

I dont think I’ve ever seen such a shit show and the season hasnt even started for them. Grudens always came across as a dick so maybe he deserved it

1 Like

man i really drafted this guy smh this is why i dont play fantasy

1 Like

@ZemGOAT @508G37 @Dmvr AB had issues last season with Pittsburgh, but I don’t think nobody would have predicted this BS. I’ve never seen anything like it. He makes Terell Owens look like Tom Brady.

3 Likes

4 Likes

I’m with AB tho. Just let him wear his helmet ffs

If it’s not the helmet, it’ll be something else