Upcoming preparation for Unlimited... Lineups?

What yall be cookin’ in upcoming unlimited, with the new round very soon, what changes you made/looking to make for your lineup ?

Almost done with 2nd dom, trying to finish 3rd so I can have two PDs. Then I’ll grind out the 12-0

1 Like

Pierce and Duncan ?

Duncan and Pierce most likely, unless I go with Hill whos tempting too. I cant do the truth like that tho lol

2 Likes

Duncan is OP AF, really great :slight_smile:

1 Like

cant wait, might pick him first

1 Like

I’ll start with this group of sore losers.

1 Like

Simmons at PG, dosent get killed for you ?

My entire team is being killed by 3 pointers. I don’t think Ben is doing particularly bad in this department :slight_smile:

1 Like

That Kobe is rediculous , plays way above his ratings

1 Like

You lineup seems good and balanced, only him looks kinda out of order :joy:

Thanks to some help, here’s my lineup for next round:

PG: Westbrook / Kyrie
SG: Klay / Harden
SF: Finley / Kawhi
PF: Durant / Boozer
C: Hakeem / Embiid

1 Like

I tried Marbury, but he’s a weak finisher. Simmons almost always goes for the dunk and that’s what I need!

1 Like

What about Geoff Petrie ?

Don’t have him yet. I go for the players that I can somehow relate to. In case of amethyst rewards that meant Dirk and Marbury. Do you like him?

1 Like

He has great great size, on defense his amazing, his release is kinda strange, took me a while to get use to it, its Wade like. After that, once i nailed his release he became amazing, he dunks most of the time as well, great in pick and roll and etc, really good card.

1 Like

Thanks, sounds good apart from that release… I’ve never been able to make Wade work for me because of that. I guess I will have to get Petrie eventually to get to the diamond tier.

1 Like

Just need some practice and that release is gonna be gold for you in no time, his really good, i used most of Amy’s and he was pretty much the best one.

Will have a go with these guys might swap LJ and Frye around though. Wont try upgrade for now unless I cant get wins at all

1 Like

I’m gonna go with this for now: