Unstoppable…Doncic..Beal

Cannot imagine a Diamond Doncic is good. Usually not great until he is an Opal or DM

1 Like

Doncic really just comes down to whether you can use his release well or not because otherwise they always give him all the goods (skills,badges,tendencies)

1 Like

pd embiid too

Wade cards are usually really good, esp before the big point guards come out.

D-Wade actually looks really nasty… Haven’t tried his jumper yet this year though

1 Like

Edwards looks pretty good. Think I’m still taking Kemp though as my Limited Reward…

2 Likes

Can’t blame you there, all the stretch bigs are still super expensive.

2 Likes

why the hell do they keep giving the top cards in the game useless duos when they could give duos to lower tier cards that would actually matter.

2 Likes

Sometimes I wonder why I continue opening packs. 5 single w. VC and not one Unstoppable card. My odds stink this year. Wonder if they will ever do guarantee content cards again?

2 Likes

I pulled 30 packs, and got Aldridge on like pack 28. Nothing higher than a sapphire besides that. Literally 27 packs with not one card from the promo. It truly is a criminal enterprise.

2 Likes

In 2k20 my son (around 10 at the time) would do work around the house to make money to buy packs. He would never get anything worthwhile. Finally told him to stop wasting his money. Instead learned how to buy MT that year and for a fraction of the cost he was able to get a few players that he really wanted. After that learned how to use the AH to make a lot of MT and we have only once bought with real cash a pack since ( not including paying more for the deluxe versions).

2K really needs to increase their odds if they want people to pay money for packs. At least start releasing some rubies with each set and give a high percentage of getting those cards so people feel Al title good about giving them extra money.

3 Likes

I’m still holding my pre-order 100k VC until the pack odds are increased or good guaranteed cards.

1 Like

Spending money on VC will help you build your MT faster for sure. Also, if you pull smth good, you’ll be rich earlier. But if you just play the game, learn to use the AH and get the hang of what is valuable etc, you’ll eventually have every card you want. I’ve always played 2k’s until the end of their cycle (did so in 2k18 and 2k20) and I’ve always ended up being an MT millionaire without spending any money on the game. You don’t always need the latest cards out there. Once you have them all, you realise that they’re never anything special. This year it seems that being good with decent cards is enough to beat guys that are not good with great cards.

1 Like