Unpopular cards you down with?

Any cards out there you constantly using that are NOT popular in demand, IE: Gervin and such ?

2 Likes

demand wise? pd justise winslow. pd drob. pd wilson chandler. my main squad doesnt fit this very well other than opal dennis johnson being a beast

1 Like

Idk if it’s an unpopular card, but I don’t see him being used very often. I love Opal Blake Griffin. His release is so easy for me and he dunks everything.

3 Likes

Yeah opal Blake is a monster I might pick him up again actually

My pick is PD Eddy Curry still one of the elite big men in the game irregardless of the card tier

3 Likes

GO Shawn Kemp, but only with the Payton duo. I never got why people hate his release, because he’s a lot less of a brick machine than a lot of my other players are.

6 Likes

I agree with Griffin.

I don’t think he’s unpopular, but forgotten about these days… Bol Bol is a beast.

I also have 10+ games with Fisher / Horry duo for my 2000s Lakers squad and they hold their own. Same with Rick Fox but he doesn’t really do much lol. And Amy Ariza when I’m running the 2010 Lake Show.

Opal ROY Morant is hella fun.

Occasionally still run that PD Lavine too

GO Dick

3 Likes

Also PD Lamarcus Aldridge

2 Likes

i keep struggling on if i keep evod bol bol or not. ive sold him and bought him back tons of times. i love him i just rather stick with my locked in cards

Using Opal EVO JR Smith which I don’t see getting much run but he’s nice. Already had elite animations before EVO and with EVO gets the stats/badges to guard bigger guards

This card is a pain to on-ball him.

GO Dr.J for me, I haven’t see it in any MTU lineup or TTO.

1 Like

Jokic
PG13
English
Derozan

3 Likes

PD Willis Reed. No range, but he literally does everything else I need at PF whenever I use him

3 Likes

Haven’t EVO’d him but PD Darius Miles more than holds it down for me

3 Likes

Paul Silas… I love Willis Reed also! both have amazing animations!

Cliff Robinson is another favorite

2 Likes

Doug the thug COLLINS

1 Like

PD David Robinson with the neon nike shoe is decent. Another one is, he’s a bit inconsistent but Opal Pierce is doin great for me.

PD Penny too, people hate his release but I green it a lot.

Kiki VanDeWeghe and Dave Cowens

1 Like

lol, mate you need to update your picture to jacked Jokic:)

slowly getting there with him, 2 more 50 point games and 100 3’s or so and few blocks to go:)