Unlimited lineups

What lineups are you guys running?

Mine atm:

PG: Mitchell/Ja
SG: Dell Curry/Butler
SF: LeBron/Kawhi
PF: Barnes/Giannis
C: Pau/Chandler

I’ve got 120k MT but don’t want to spend it on anyone particular. Prices are hella up. Waiting for D Rose to have my PG’s set for a little while. What would you guys suggest?

1 Like

Nice group. Did you get Jordan with the game? I like that card much more than Butler.

How do you like Kawhi? Trying to decide whether to use the 20 token for it. Do you like LeBron better than Kawhi?

1 Like

Mitchell/Curry
MJ/Booker
AK47/Kawhi
Giannis/Kukoc
Gobert/Noah

Kukoc and Booker gotta go though as they’re costing me points. Kinda want Mullin but Cousins’ price is crazy.

Also just finished grinding for Rose so I’ll sell Curry.

2 Likes

Curry/Mitchell
Mullin/Jimmy
Barnes/Sochan
Worthy/Paolo
Gobert/Duren

The only reason locked in for Mullin is because I got the guaranteed Amy pack from the collector levels and pulled Cousins. He is a great spot up shooter so I like him. I wouldn’t recommend buying the amy for him though. The starter Jimmy is great as well. You can also just buy Marcus Smart instead and not lock him in.

I have so many tokens that its easy to get my collector level up right now so it’s pretty easy to get that amy pack.

Also I personally would suggest Paolo Banchero to anybody that can use a PF/C. His evo requirements are easy compared to the others. Great pick and pop that can attack the rim on closeouts and do some work in the post.

1 Like

Same here, I was glad I got Cousins in that pack because SG was my weakest position. Bigs are very easy to come by, I’m still going with Worthy for my first PD I unlock.

3 Likes

Are those evo’d rookies really that good? I evo’d Sochan to ruby and then sold him yesterday because I thought his price will drop soon. Plus he felt so weak and shitty. Haven’t tried Banchero yet.

Same, got Cousins and Rondo from packs so allowed me to lock in for Love and Mullin cheaply.

1 Like

For now they are. Sold all mine back though the other day for profit. Only one I bought back just now was Sapphire Pablo as he’s so easy to Evo and he’s money in my Clutch Offline run at PF. I’ll be grabbing Williams and Ivey when they drop to become my new starting PG and Center to replace Ja and whoever else I’ve been running at center, generally Chandler. Sochan isn’t too bad at SF but buy him outright if you can as his evo is crazy for the steals. Duren’s blocks are pretty easy.

2 Likes

Curry/Mitchell
Zach/MJ
Dominique/AK47
Duren/Banchero
Gobert/Drummond

1 Like

I evo’ed them all myself while I was doing the D-Mitch grind, and got OO Sochan from the free Shades of Pack. They’re pretty decent, Paolo feels pretty balanced and can get a bucket whenever I need in Clutch Time. The matchup glitch seems to still work because my Evo diamonds usually get matched up against sapphires.

Personally out of the 3, my favorite is Sochan. He always felt like a goon and was great at getting bump steals even from his sapphire. He won’t start for much longer because his shooting isn’t great, but I evo’ed him three times getting like 4-5 steals in triple threat per game.

2 Likes

Hhmmmm…just pulled Gobert from my Limitless Pack I got for completing the Horace Grant Challenge. Do I keep or sell??? Leaning towards selling, especially since Williams is out this week and I could get Chandler and still make a small profit

1 Like

I’d sell. Unless you care about the OO challenges, there seem to be a lot of them this year.

1 Like

Lol yeah sold already. Plus the OO XP for that set has already finished.

2 Likes

In case I pick anybody up at the AH, I try to do their agendas as quickly as possible and sell them back. Don’t want to be holding the bag when their prices crash hard. Which is inevitable.

3 Likes

I also pulled Rudy from a free pack. I just put him up for auction since I got Joakim from collector levels. Not really sure who is better. Rudy seems to finish better around the basket. Joakim better driver and passer. Jo has an easy midrange jumper.

I thought I might as well sell Rudy before his price tanks more.

I don’t have Jordan. I like them both but they’re very similar. Their releases are solid, quite straight up. LeBron gets lockdown takeover (I have defensive coach). His player build is always great. I would probably suggest LeBron over Kawhi but can’t really go wrong with either one. Kawhi is not that insane defender that we’ll probably get with his higher tier cards but he’s definitely solid for now.

1 Like

Been running these guys trying to finish the Iggy grind.

3 Likes

Yup, that teams seems to be up to date.

2 Likes

I’m now 8-2 in Unlimited. I’m definitely going for the centerpiece in that now. The rewards along the way are nice, you advance every game win or lose, opponents mostly suck even if they have some good cards and it’s definitely more fun than that boring ass Clutch Time offline. What’s not to like?

3 Likes

So I grabbed Danny Green from the AH and he’s my starting SG now. Jimmy got the boot. Dell Curry is underrated. Very good release and is suprisingly not a complete slouch on defense. Got unauctionable Rondo from a pack. But surely he’s not better than starter Ja?
Is there anyone really worth getting to upgrade my team? The cards don’t seem to matter a lot right now. Of course Iggy is a demon and Ben gets a lot of boards. But the diamond cards don’t seem to be real game changers atm.