Unlimited is unplayable

Unlimited is unplayable

Why do I get games where I can’t move vs cards that are much worse? This game makes me so angry I want to cry. 12-0 is not real when you play people that are not good at the game but still have the ability to stay in the game or win it. How the hell is 2k gonna let this happen? its so fucking stupid, i feel like im not in control of my players and they can’t run properly or I get really bad animations.

5 Likes

I feel my account is marked to play bad because my friends account i can play on with no issues. No one believed me and they all tried my account and they think its glitched.

1 Like

I feel like its become a shit show with a bunch of half court threes going in vs my wide open corner 3s missing

1 Like

I can play vs all opals and better cards and perform great, then play diamonds and my players forgot how to pick up the ball or dribble.

2K always put me up against Bs …4 and 0 after.
Moving stupid slow…tons of fast break dunks . No 3s going in .
I have beaten teams with rice, Lebron , giannis with them 5 outing …just hard after game 3.

4 Likes

Same, i wish I could expose 2k for the evil shit programing they put in the game too make you want a better and better team. Hmmmm… packs…money…greed

thats why i mostly play offline.

2 Likes

Idk whether any of this is true because I never play MTU. But from what I have it was a terrible experience

1 Like

Last night was probably the most frustrated I’ve got with 2k20, it wasn’t even laggy just shit players with half as good teams making ridiculous shots whilst my open Rice put up bricks and his Iverson clamped up Giannis. Just a load of shit like that, couldn’t make anything and opponents hitting contested full whites etc f that

1 Like

It’s called scripting, same as FIFA sadly. This shit made me sell all my MT and play mostly offline because it’s just too damn frustrating and stressful to play online with all that scripting, glitching and lagging bs. It’s unplayable like you said.

Now I’m doing the 2nd half od Kobe (Harden) grind with a slow pace, I’m not forcing myself to play this shit game all day, like I did for Hakeem. It’s not as exciting but at least its not stressful. Also selling all MT made me rely more on all these reward players I wouldn’t use as much if I had 2 mio mt.

2 Likes

imagine…im more worried about getting glitched…that’s the only issue

1 Like

What offline mode do you recommend to play?

Kobe grind obv if u haven’t done it.

Sound like me a week ago. I sat down and said fuck it let me grind for Glen. Ran into so much bullshit.

i’ve played 2500+ ttoffline soooo

It’s disgusting how poor this game is. There’s no way of knowing what sort of animations you get on defense and offense. Some games every dunk/layup will go your way and you can get several blocks. Next game your players will refuse to sprint in open lanes and simply just wait for a defender to contest the layup/dunk. And don’t get me started on the shooting… You don’t even need to green your shots to win games anymore. Even winning doesn’t feel good.

I’m so fucking close to selling my shit and fucking off from this dumbass game but I know in week a I’ll need my basketball fix again. Fuck.

4 Likes

I swear this game is so broken. I just got obliterated by a diamond wade against my full opal squad that included op kobe and hakeem. Boiii opal kobe was playing like his name was jalen rose. He was 8/8 for 25 with wade at the begging of Q2. I cannot 2k… i cannot. The dude only shot off of hesi cancels with wade, but felt the need to flash pause every time he would do some magical bs. On top of all that he didnt miss a fucking shot with wade until the end of the 2nd (8secs left to be precise) was offballing hard AF like running from whichever player i passed to.

Diamond Wade is the most unstoppable card in the game. Guys, read what I said again before attacking. He’s extremely obtainable for under 3k MT and is unguardable due to his height at the 2 and that shot. It’s only going to get worse

2 Likes

Just because you got better cards dosent mean you’re better player, and if you got outplayed by worse squad how’s that games fault? Ofballing is everywhere, so there’s also that.

2 Likes

dude idk what ur saying b/c a diamond wade should NOT be the best shooter in the game period.

1 Like