Under The Sun - Kawhi Leonard Mix

For all my Kawhi and Dreamville (J. Cole, JID, etc.) fans. I made this mix of my College’s hero. Check it out!

You go to San Diego State?

1 Like

Yessir

2 Likes

Marshall Faulk is the Aztec goat though.

1 Like

Literally everyone wears Kawhi jerseys to any event. Basketball, Football, Baseball, Lacrosse everyone is wearing that jersey.

Granted we got a legend in each of the main sports.
Basketball: Kawhi
Football: Faulk
Baseball: Tony Gwynn

Recency bias for sure.

2 Likes

How did you end up at SDSU from Detroit? Honestly curious. Also you rep Michigan but SDSU revolves around their bball program. You a freshman?

Long story, I never said I was from Detroit, everyone on the site just assumed I was because I like Michigan and the Pistons. My Dad and his side of the family however is from Detroit so thats why I like those teams. Secondly, yeah literally the 70% of the basketball coaching staff at the SDSU coaching staff came from Michigan so I thought that was cool af. And I’m a rising sophomore.

1 Like

I was actually born in San Diego, moved to Texas and lived there for 6 years then moved back to Cali (Riverside) my junior year of HS. I missed San Diego so much that I came here for college

1 Like

And to think that Kawhi and PG-13 are finally teaming up on the Clippers 8-9 years later. Should’ve been teammates on the Pacers a long time ago, but Pacers traded Kawhi for George Hill :man_facepalming:t5:

2 Likes

Bird really fucked that one up. My dad is a pacer fan and I never let him forget.

2 Likes

That’s dope I feel you. I’m from Houston, went to Indiana, live in Manhattan but am in Chicago for summer lol. Money moves haha

1 Like

FAX, I realized that when I edited the video

W for the song