TTOffline Vault

Been having some good success with getting it open but no Jerry West (even though he’ll strictly be for squad builders). My trick is to wait until the A/X icon appears to actually open the vault and then I count 5 seconds. Got 13 of the past 20 to open. Last season I had to play around but trick was 8 seconds then. Better than 50% odds from my experience since Glitched Reality.

Lmk if there’s a better way with a different method. Need them Splash Zone packs to pull Porter Jr. too.

1 Like

I swear if this starts working more for me I will be forever indebted to you. I don’t wait I just instantly click the open button. If I start having success with this method I will love you forever :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I started to hit it about a second or so after the sound stopped and felt like that was working for me for a bit.

But in the end it’s all just rng and they make you feel like you have some control, same as slot machines.

1 Like

My trick is using all bronze squad as default squad. I know is just placebo effect, but then I got all vault players (except Winters from season 1) :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I hate how you can play so many games and not see west but as soon as you get him one time he just starting popping up every few games.

1 Like