TTOff is such BS

TTOff is such BS

I played all of yesterday and am playing today all to get ruby dion waiters and he is just not showing up. So many 1 token rewards.
So frustrating, yo

6 Likes

I’ve been playing tto offline evoking kidd , I got gin yesterday after about 30ish games

5 Likes

This mode would be a lot better if not for about every 20th game or so the cpu goes try hard and clamps up my whole team, like they eliminated blow-by’s just for that game

13 Likes

Honestly I’ve been running Kidd/97 bird/ Giannis haven’t lost in like 60 games

1 Like

Im doing all evo so Kidd/ Iggy/ KAJ. Def been nice evo wise, but it is so boring and just want my ruby and want to get out lol. Shouldnt be this hard to get cards in the vault since I just got to win 400.

5 Likes

All I ever see is 1 token

6 Likes

I lost 21-15 running pd jrue, giannis, and amy jim jackson. Only trying to score with jackson was probably the issue because the cpu had sapphire clamp god jrue and pd duncan who could score on giannis

1 Like

You can still post hook with Yao no matter what, obviously it would be even more slow and boring, but it would get the job done.

1 Like

Yeah but I solely play with evo cards in it, feels like a waste if not

2 Likes

PD Giannis plus 2 gold/silvers with great D will win you games in 5 mins if you get tired of EVOing like I did.

If the court wasn’t hard too look at it I might not hate the EVO grind as much as I do now.

3 Likes

How’s Jim Jackson?

I just use TTOff for evo cards and expect nothing from the vault. Lord knows you’re just gonna get 1 token over and again.

2 Likes

I like him, 80 3-ball feels like a 90. release is smooth and super easy to green on and offline. Tall and dunks well, has QFS and Downhill at amy. Ready for clamps at diamond and the most hof shooting badges

1 Like

Animations don’t matter to the cpu in off. It’s all fun and games until gold Korver hits the Sham-God then up and under lays it in

6 Likes

Green moving middies and floaters between two defenders. I swear they have a flop algorithm where the CPU greens automatically

Was doing this last night and got diamond giannis was like ok cause I was doing it to grind isiah and giannis was the only card I didn’t have 2k wanted me to lock but I didn’t

1 Like

It took over 700 games before I finally got a player from the vault. Every now and then (when it actually opened) I’d get 10 tokens, but most of the time it’s 1 token or 1500mt.

I only use EVO players in to make it somewhat worthwhile

418 games. 2 packs, lots of MT, consumables when they were on and now tokens. Never pulled a player

i pulled up both kirk and zbo at around 300 games. i’m at early 600 atm, got like 4-5 diamond cards and some 1500-2500, 10 tokens is also rare.

Damn seems I was lucky I’m only at 40 games won before I got my first player

1 Like