TTO offline shooting is HORRIBLE

I have seen every video… aim correctly and I still cant make shots on TTO offline… anyone else having this issue? And please any tips would be appreciated

1 Like

I’m not having any issues tbh. If anything it’s too easy.

What ??? How!! How are your settings! I am trying to do the Wadamaker challange and I cant make 3 3’s for my life …

I don’t do the challenges lol. I use D Rose, Szcerbiak and Tatum. Wally is an awesome shooter! I’m just waiting because I believe near the end of the season when most people only have like 50-60k XP points, they’re gonna start dropping easy challenges for like 1-2k a piece. I’d rather have fun playing the game than grinding for these challenges and overpaying for cards.

1 Like

Try making 3 3’s with Watamaker

I’d rather not lol. That’s like the one where you have to drop 30 with Lu Dort. It’s not worth it, you get like 250XP.

2 Likes

True … just frustrating asf

Pierce and Rose helping me wash the cpu finally

1 Like

Ttoff is really hard somehow. Should be the casual gamemode but its not…

Facts. Rose is insane in TT. Sometimes I’ll use a free agent card too. I don’t like to invest in SUPER expensive cards this early in the year because their value dies once new packs come out. I do like these new spotlight packs and challenges though. Not playing them, making hundreds of thousands of MT sniping team-specific players lol.

1 Like

3 hours in … still cant do it :rofl::rofl::rofl: I need a life

I tap out… cant do it… this is harder than fighting Valekaries on God of war I swear

2 Likes

Why Do they have the cpu D set to HOF tho :joy:

1 Like

If you guys want a cheat code against cpu in TTO run Gus at the center, Abdul rahuf at the point and for me I’m using evo’d Iverson at the 3, if you have another card similar to AI and ruby or lower the cpu matches you low tier cards and Gus gets an instant blow by on their bigs. Might not be able to 3 point hunt but i haven’t lost a game with this line up

1 Like

The most unathletic cards dash across the screen faster than Gunnr :joy:

Man forget offline why is online shooting in TT so damn horrible! I have Paul Pierce and Larry Bird at 99 3pt and I’m still bricking this is insane!

I’ve won 161 games so far and STILL haven’t been able to evolve Kobe. I’m sitting at 36 made 3’s in all those games and the handful I’ve lost. It’s kind of pathetic. Last year was much more fun.

2 Likes

Not only shooting, everything there is terrible. Every CPU card clamps you up like an opal Kawhi with 70 hof badges, they never leave their positions and they make ridiculously contested shots. I tried to win a game and get 15 points with ruby Bibby for xp and it took me 5 games! I lost 4 games in a row! On all-star difficulty! You can forget about evolving weaker cards there. Without amy Rose it’s super tough to win a game. I have no idea what the dude who programmed this mode was thinking.

Everytime a beat my defender on iso im getting chase down block by the same defender luuul

I went the easy route. Played 1 star domination until I finished. Took couple of days

1 Like