TTO Drops

Is it just me or has the ball been bouncing and falling so much faster since these boards have been somewhat updated with better rewards? I’m usually pretty good with dropping it but I’ve had multiple instances where I’ve had more than 2 chances to get a diamond pack or tokens and the ball will literally end up on the opposite of the board from where I dropped it. This shit is fucking ridiculous.

1 Like

I’ve had a higher success rate keeping my eyes closed and counting to 5

1 Like

Unbelievable

It’s all part of there plan every year they do this. Make it seem like there’s a possibility you can make good MT from just playing the game, but then they nerf the fuck out of it. In order to force kids to ask for mommy’s credit card to compete.

1 Like

I felt this the other day with the token code. You’re not wrong.

1 Like

I just got a ‘This Day In History’ pack on my board for the first time with 4 drops. It was all the way on the left where I can usually get it 9/10 times but every time it bounced and zoomed to the middle of the board somehow

1 Like

Let me know what’s in the pack. I had a red one earlier. Not sure if it was MJ because he was ruby. But it was labeled 25 cards.

no it comes out way faster. I’ll drop it all the way to the left and it’ll shoot to the other corner.

1 Like