TT offline will be the death of me

I just have to rant for a minute so bear with me. The vault openings on this cycle are horrible. To past two cycles I got both the reward cards twice withing 50-100 games. This go round I can barely get the vault to open for tokens even though I don’t use them. I got Wilkins within the first 12 games but I didn’t want or need it. I’m just trying to get that Artis Gilmore because I could really use him. But NO after 140 games since Wednesday and multiple 10-20 game win streaks including several blowouts still nothing. I got a diamond contract in that span thanks I guess. There has got to be some algorithm to it that I don’t know or can’t figure out. I just want that Gilmore so I can go back to challenges. Sorry y’all I just had to vent for a minute.

5 Likes

little tip how i open the vault… watch vault animation just when its abt to stop spam x…

1 Like

I think you’re more likely to win the big prizes when you play less frequently. I go 2 or 3 weeks without playing and I’ll hop on for 10 games and usually get good prizes

1 Like

I tried that the other day and I didn’t really see a difference. Hell I’ll give it another go though.

That does make sense but I keep trying because a free GO with 50 HOF badges is pretty nice in my book and would suck to miss out on.

honestly dont bother with the vault

play the auction a little and then buy some cheap GO that are better for only 50k MT

3 Likes

Use the right stick to move the camera to the bottom right corner of the vault, once you get all the way release the stick so the camera readjusts to the middle. Repeat that one more time. Then open.

I’ve been having around 60-70% success rate opening. Someone posted this method on here a couple months back.

3 Likes

I get that but Artis was my uncle’s favorite player back in the day and I grew up hearing about him. My uncle has since passed so yeah it’s kind of a mission with sentimental value for me.

5 Likes

Vault odds are worse than pack odds. I’ve only bought a handful of packs, but no matter how bad those odds are, the vault has got to be worse haha. I got Wilkins before I got my 2nd player out of the vault. I’m at 1250ish now and only have Mel Daniels (twice) and Terry Cummings (four times). The duplicate opals were the worst haha

1 Like

ok i get it

Ok that is a new one I haven’t heard of before. I’ll definitely be giving this a try later on. Thank you.

1 Like

Not to kill your hope but I played 400 tto games last week never got him

I got both Heinsorn and Barnett twice each last time within probably 75 games. Didn’t really need them but I use Tom on my main squad as he’s pretty damn good all around.

I got Wilkins within the first dozen games. Didn’t need or want him but whatever. My main goal is Artis for the previous stated reason. I’m just gonna grind it out for the next week and see how it goes.

1 Like

I just finished up the TTOL bord just because I was trying to get Gilmore but by the time I was done with them 400 game I had made over 1100 tokens 500k mt Hershey Hawkins who kind of sucks lol but I will say dominic Wilkinson once you evo him is way better then then people say he is

1 Like

Nice! I’m really hoping for Gilmore too, but I don’t know how many I’ll grind out. I completely skipped the last set because I needed a break from the 3v3 haha. Tom looked like a solid player, but as a Laker fan, I didn’t really want another opal Celtic haha.

Good luck on your quest for Gilmore man! Daniels was the first one I worked really hard for because I remembered my dad (who is still alive and healthy) telling stories about him on the ABA Pacers. I hope you get Gilmore for your uncle.

2 Likes

Yeah Hawkins isn’t anything special so he’s on the bench of my second squad. Im looking forward to Wilkins if I ever get that far.

Thanks man I hope so too not going to lie I’ll be pretty bummed if I don’t get him by next Wednesday. I’m taking today off but come tomorrow I’ll be back on the grind for him. Tom is a hell of good free GO in my opinion.

1 Like

I don’t know if you remember the outrage about the slot machine mechanic that happened back in September. The vault is just the slot machine in disguise.

2 Likes

Nah I don’t. I hadn’t played in a couple years. Just pick this one up for like 25 in April for something different to play. I guess the slot machine was pretty bad and the vault is version 2 of it.