Triple Threat Master at work

What a beautiful play by this guy. Zig zag the entire shotclock and then the three of the screen :+1:
Ofc 2k awards him with the triple after such eye candy :joy:

In a seriousness though. Why tf does 2k let shit like this go in time and time again. They need to lower the odds of those iso pull up threes, i dont play alot of triple threat btw because of shit like this, feels like the equalizer is on another level in this mode :joy:

Shooting in triple threat is like shooting in preseason from last year, everybody shoots 70%

2 Likes

But this is also why I offball with the screener, I will blitz the shooter when he thinks he coming open, yea I’ll probably give up a easy 2 or they get the rebound but at least I took away the 3

1 Like

I agree, sometimes giving up a 2 is worth it to prevent an open 3.

3 Likes

You gotta off ball that shit

2 Likes

Is there a difference between TTO and TT Offline at this point when you are on offense lmao.

most of these dudes are all offballers too. they suck. how do you need to offball in a 3 on 3 mode? theres no reason to actually offball. if you do your work early, you can just jump the screen and make the offensive waste clock while trying to get the same screen. you only offball because you dont wanna play any defense. i dont even use picks in TTO to score off the dribble. because you dont need to. but everybody wants to play a lazy game online where the cpu does everything for you. just go play offline. ruining the experience for everyone else.

I only played this stupid mode for tokens. So glad I don’t have to anymore.

2 Likes

Because Scottie pippen 99 on ball defense and 99 lateral quickness is better then my defensive stick skills, this is why I offball, I don’t suck, I’m just smart

1 Like

You can get some clutch steals playing on ball that can win you games though.

2 Likes

Dude the cpu plays monster defense too I get ripped more by the computer than actual players lmao

1 Like

I agree with both, if I’m blowing them out, I’ll onball and if it’s close, I’ll onball, otherwise, ima let Scottie and draymond do my dirt work

1 Like

I switch around from on ball to offball depends on how my opponents plays

2 Likes

i mean hey its your game. do what you want. i like to actually play the video game. i actually like guarding someone and trying to play some defense. plus records dont matter in tto and neither does wins tbh. but do your thing.

1 Like

I do actually play the game, just because I choose not to guard the ball handler doesn’t mean I’m not playing the game

2 Likes

It means the CPU is bailing you out, because it’s better at defense than you. What if you could outsource the offense to the CPU and just sit in the corner and wait for the pass to nail a three? Would that be playing the game too?

1 Like

I do, it’s called mycareer

3 Likes

Should I not play the game because draymond a better defender then my stick skills are?

Hahaha I laughed

2 Likes

Lol well it’s true

2 Likes