Toxicity 🙂

Actually a viable strat, will get into a weaker minded god squad owners head. Just blew a god squad out by 20 in the second half off of flash pausing and flop spamming after plays, he played super aggressive for no reason at all.

Use with caution though some god squad owners will just get pissed and drop you off because of it

tl;dr everybody should flash pause to gain an advantage

1 Like

i second this. once they start sending you messages just kno you got in their lil head

1 Like

It’s not about the weakness of mind. It’s about ruining the gameplay experience. So please kindly refrain from using this ‘viable strat’.

9 Likes

I usually be chillin but then my opponent gets a open 3 from 5 out and flash pause like he good or sumn

then i start abusing flash pause

1 Like

nah it’s very viable. if me pausing for >.5 seconds is ruining their gameplay experience to the point where they ruin their style of play that isn’t my fault.

that being said it pisses me off when it’s done to me not because of the >.5 seconds of pausing but because I know they’re doing it to showboat.

1 Like

Man community is this game is so bad…

9 Likes

Yeah…it was all of your annoying ass flash pausing that got you that win. I like how it’s all great strategy when you do it, but it’s “showboating” when done to you. Tell me who’s the mentally weak person in this again?

9 Likes

Well, it would probably be you when I drop you off using it.

How old are you?
I wonder if your type of players are all in teens or older guys resort to desparate measures as well

3 Likes

The community has really fallen off. Flash pausing is a tactic now. lol Honestly I’m numb to it. It doesn’t matter how much my opponent zigzags or flash pause, I expect my opponent to play like an 8 year-old.

4 Likes

Lmaoooo flash pausing is a strategy now?!?!?!? This is hilarious, these are the kids that are ruining this game mode.

7 Likes

I shouldn’t get comfy in this thread, but ¯_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

Wow it has come to this. Deploying pausing of the gameplay as a strategy. It doesn’t bother me but it is a nuisance and for you to be a part of this community promoting this foolishness is garbage my dude.

2 Likes

Flash pausing is a cancer to the community and I wish many sub glitches against the utilizers of this viable strategy

4 Likes

When people start flash pausing, I start letting my timeouts run all the way down in retaliation. Flash pausers are almost always spazzes, so if you make them wait the whole minute they usually start playing impulsively/aggressively.

7 Likes

Yea if you start flash pausing, I take 7 timeouts at the end of the third and let them all run down. If my opponent spends 1:45 doing his settings in the beginning and cheeses or flash pauses, I’ll try to bait him into flash pausing more so his timer runs out and then I can take the win.

3 Likes

I only flash pause when I ankle break & green bean someone. Or when I ice the game

Anything over that is overkill

2 Likes

Not after dunks? Too cliche?

I don’t flash pause at all in supertrash
Shits stupid

You flash pause me, I’ll find a way to win

4 Likes

Unless its Manulous lmao.

1 Like