Top 50 all time

https://youtu.be/lBDWxU3w1gM

How y all feel ? It’s so difficult to do this , let’s not start a Jordan vs LBJ debate

2 Likes

There is no way in hell Wilt should be that low

6 Likes

I felt the same , he had explained the multiple times he underperformed in the playoffs and lost as a favorite

3 Likes

Common Pedro you are better than this :sweat:

3 Likes

I not agree , I’m just answering to save time from people :rofl:I remember why he said it , so no one needs to see it just to hear the explanation about Wilt

3 Likes

Having Curry and Durant over Wilt Chamberlain doesn’t work for me at all. I also think Kawhi is too high.

3 Likes

If that’s Joe Know’s list, well then yea, it’s his opinion. I wouldn’t say he’s the most knowledgeable NBA historian so nobody take this too seriously please, to the point where you throw all your morals and values out the door and start berating other members.

1 Like

It isn’t , someones video its a reaction

1 Like

Wilt explanation was about him underperforming multiple times in the playoffs in big moments .
Kawhi was a difficult decision for him , he just said for his time in the he have accomplished so much … so it’s a difficult one for him .
( I don’t agree with a lot of this , I’m just explaining his POV because I saw the whole video )

1 Like

When did Curry pass all these players? This is madness lol

4 Likes

Russell Westbrook… better than Allen iverson
Lol

2 Likes

It isn’t , i ve checked tons of this rankings and he is ever below top 15 .
He changed the game , MVPs , rings , best shooter off all time
Isn’t even up to debate in all this lists

1 Like

Duncan at number 8 over Wilt and Hakeem?
I’ve seen enough…
:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :rofl:

Wilt below Duncan, Curry and Durant? :face_vomiting:

Klay at 48?!?!

1 Like

Love the Bill Russell at 5, prob the most disrespected player ever.

1 Like

Recency bias is strong with this list.

Also, LeBron is too low.

1 Like

If kevin love prime is today he would same position as Harden impressive LaMarcus is so close to that

MJ at 3 :rofl::rofl::rofl:

magic at 3 fuck no

1 Like