Tony Parker officially doesn’t make my Team

It’s been real Tony… First Opal that doesn’t make the top 13. Couldn’t take you over T Mac and that was the last spot left.

Someone post the gif… lol

5 Likes

I’m still waiting on any token opal that’ll make my team.

5 Likes

8 Likes

I love small pgs. And he is also a great shooting guard. Undersized. But great on defense.

10 Likes

Someone had to go on my team and he’s the one I can live without.

1 Like

Said goodbye to Roy, Sabonis, and Penny

Nah… Roy my 2nd string SG. I still use him. His shot is so good for me.

1 Like

Whose got that gif of Tony. I have to see it. Haha

It would take a hell of a card to take Roy out my lineup. Guy is a flamethrower and great on defense

6 Likes

Roy’s really nice. Has Tmacs jumper which I love, just a nice guy to come off the bench and get buckets. No point in me replacing him right now tbh

1 Like

Third best PG after Wade and Magic for me.

I have Lebron but he ain’t it. He’s got that dumb ass slow hop steps and his dribbling in the half court is so ass without handles for days

1 Like

LeBron is dominant for me. I think he’s the best card in the game. Feels like a tank at point guard and surprisingly deadly with his outside shot.

2 Likes

I started reading this sentence and thought it was going in a different direction.

2 Likes

I would have to agree there. I’m pretty sure I haven’t lost yet since I got Bron. 6-0 in MTU and I’ve been beating the piss outta my homie in PWF.

1 Like

And here I am grinding collector level for him and people are already casting him aside. Wow

2 Likes

That’s the definition of shambles. Damn, Saboner doesn’t have quickdraw right?

1 Like

They’re not going to update him if they’re already dropping opals.

3 Likes

I feel like they must. They must!! Also Pippen!!

2 Likes

And yet I was getting blasted at the beginning of the year when I said guys who go for collector levels are suckers… I hate to be mean about it, but you know I’m right.

1 Like