Tony Parker is a top 2 or 3 card

Y’all sleeping on TP, this card is Amazing!! :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I can think of ATLEAST 5 cards much better than him. Lol.

1 Like

I mean, I remember 2k17 where his diamond was seriously op after the update. But I’m not even to the PD board yet and he wouldn’t be my first choice of the opals.

2 Likes

He better be for 750 Tokens

1 Like

Go ahead, I’ll wait…

Have you used TP?

T-mac, Giannis, Lillard, Kobe to name a few. TP is literally john Stockton with worse Defense and shooting. He CAN dunk but has basic animations. Stockton is literally better at everything else for like 50k MT lol. The badges are nice but they both have the most important badges on HoF like clams, RE, floor general, etc so the extra HoF badges aren’t all that.

1 Like

D-Rob is still my first choice due to longevity but right now TP is an easy second for me in limited use so far.

(Judging just on the 4 Opals)

Also, if you are not playing cheese BTB around screens for 3s, TP is definitely not for you. But with that being the current meta the card is OP.

T Mac ray allen gilbert penny n d rose would all like to have a word with you

4 Likes

And if were speaking all positions here DRob is a must over TP also.

1 Like

Basic Animations for dunks are good lol. They don’t get blocked. His release is cheesy as well

4 Likes

4 Likes

Tony is 10 times better than Stockton bro.

:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Well i mean statistically speaking he isn’t. Comapring the 2, Stockton can do everything just as good or better, except dunk. Regardless, Gilbert, Tmac, ray ray, Penny, Drose, Giannis, Lillard, Even Kobe are all quite a bit better than Tony

PD Gilbert is literally not even fair. Probably the best PG in the game right now IMO. Havent used illard yet though but hes always wet and he actually has nice defense so hes useable

1 Like

I’ll give you TMac & Ray & Drob, but that’s all. This card is Elite.

2 Likes

Ight. Ill have to give him a go if i ever stumble across 1000 tokens or so. lol

1 Like

I think once people see game plays & get more run with Tony, he will be more hyped. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Splash loves him. Also said unless you’re an elite dribbler don’t waste your tokens.

2 Likes

By my calculations, at least on Xbox, 750 tokens would run you about 600-700k - 2 legacy sets (400k), 3 moments of the week sets (250k), 2 heat checks (50k)

So is TP worth 700k? No chance. But if he was on the market right now based off other PGs I could see him going for something like 400-500k at first and settling at about 350k.

1 Like