Tonight's always movie night 🍿

I watch a lot of movies, almost every single night. I thought it’d be fun to make a thread to sort of keep track, and also let others contribute what they’re watching on a given night or give recommendations.

Lately, I’ve been watching the entire MCU in chronological order.

It’s been fun, some of the movies I haven’t seen in years. I also enjoyed some a lot more than on first viewing, now that I know the fully story and character arcs (the first Thor, especially).

Tonight I’m watching Thor Ragnarok, which I think is the best MCU movie, and one of my favorites of all-time, in general.

Are you guys watching anything tonight? Any recommendations? If you’re looking for a fun project, give the MCU Chronological Challenge a shot!

8 Likes

Hmm… I haven’t watched a movie in a looong time, but the last project I did was the Fast and Furious series in order

3 Likes

I’ve never actually seen a Fast & Furious movie.

6 Likes

Oh then I strongly suggest starting lol

1 Like

What movie does the MCU start with? Iron Man?

1 Like

Technically yes, but if you want to go like in order of the historical timeline of marvel then it would be captain America

5 Likes

Ragnarok is fantastic.

Anything Taika Waititi touches is fantastic.

10 Likes

JoJo Rabbit is also amazing. I can’t wait for Love and Thunder.

4 Likes

I remember enjoying the 1st one when I was younger. Think it sort of holds up, but after that I don’t think I’ve ever seen a series change for the worse so drastically.

2 Likes

They just always looked kinda cornball to me. I do like a good action movie, but I miss the 80s/90s rated R versions.

1 Like

Yesss only recently watched Jo Jo but loved it! Seen what we do in the shadows?

2 Likes

Not yet, but it’s on the list.

1 Like

Not a movie but on the MCU topic…

Anyone watching wandavision? I cannot get enough of this show lol

7 Likes

Only would wish the episodes would be longer :confused:

5 Likes

Im not a super hero guy for now , it’s possible that series to change my mind ? :rofl:

1 Like

Well in order to understand it you’ll have to watch some other movies first lol

2 Likes

I’m waiting until I get through the last movie before I start WandaVision, looking forward to it.

2 Likes

Same man, I’m hoping the next few episodes are longer but idk

2 Likes

Nah your really just have to watch infinity war and endgame to really understand

Yep. Can’t believe I have to wait a week between episodes. We’ve been spoiled with the ability to binge for too long, hahah.

5 Likes