Token update tomorrow or next week?

Token update tomorrow or next week?

By the token events lately, and these big changes to old ones and other cards last update was similar. Do y’all think its tomorrow? I’ve got a good feeling its by next week or tomorrow.

You already know its a DRHM Thread bruh

4 Likes

bruh

4 Likes

Lolol. I think its coming soon. Stay tuned

1 Like

They gave us duos and evo upgrades this week, I don’t think another third free update is coming in the same week

4 Likes

They made money off both right? Not free exactly but kinda was. And big token sets are coming any time

1 Like

Really hoping this will happen. So i can i use my last 3 pd reward with useable cards and ill have my 2 GOs😁

2 Likes

That’s fine but you asked a question and I gave you my opinion, i think it’s coming soon but don’t see it happening this week

Tonight is the night

1 Like

Yea true. I just think its this week or next. My guess is that they r working on something or will release it tomorrow. Either way they made it obv its soon

1 Like

I want to redeem drob and penny. It’s so tempting and I’m
Holding back hardcore

4 Likes

It would be fire if they put one of the current rising star in the GO market. A jalen brown , tatum, ja or even zion would be really nice. This would be a long shot though but as per KG "Anything is possible":grin:

2 Likes

12 Likes

Is this legit mate?wow!

Had a feeling a new Mutombo would be coming out at some point. But! Is he better than an Evo Drob? :thinking:

Sorry but this doesn’t do it for me tbh. Maybe my expectations are too high

I hate you, I believed

5 Likes

No no this is fan made. It got me too. I wish this was real

4 Likes

Can’t you all tell that’s card art?

Same here. Hahahaha!

Eh I want the mutombo but other than that :-1:

1 Like