Today i turn the big 30. What 2 expect in life from this point?

I feel like im hitting mid life crisis as i dont know what to expect from this point forward haha. Old heads, what happened when you turned 30?

1 Like

Life went on as usual . Nothing really changed for me except my responsibilities went up 50%

BTW welcome to the club

5 Likes

Once you turn 30 as a male, you now become Attracted to other males… so I’ve heard

4 Likes

@OGxSuave damn, that makes sense. I thought it was just me

Happy bday. You will feel guiltier and ashamed for all of the grown things that others are doing like buying houses amd getting married that you aren’t doing as each year goes by.

5 Likes

More Opals.

3 Likes

Yea man , happy b day tho chief enjoy pride month !

1 Like

No more ordering chicken tenders when you go out to eat

12 Likes

Happy birthday tho. We should start a buy-a-bum bday present for Bdays.

2 Likes

Haha thanks guys, atleast i can laugh my way into old age

happy birthday bro… nothing much to expect… just increasing strands of gray hair … :slight_smile: although seems younger women find that attractive :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If grey makes me more attractive, then call me the silver fox haha

1 Like

australian clooney haha

2 Likes

Your body hurts more. You get tired faster. You have less patience for others. Less things seem important.

Pros and cons. :joy:

4 Likes

Ive really noticed the less patience part of it. People annoy me alot, feel like im going to be the old man in UP.

1 Like

I turned 30 in February and my back/hip have been acting up since. Oh, and grey hairs, lots of greys. No balding though.

1 Like

If you don’t have a kid, consider it. Its the greatest thing ever. My 6 month old had brought me more joy than anything iver ever been a part of.

(I’m obviously saying this without knowing you personally…but this was my life changing experience. 39yo last month)

2 Likes

The fun starts now.

1 Like

I’m about to turn 30… I feel this… I got a 22 year old gf and never have issues with girls that’s a bonus right

1 Like

There shouldn’t be a crisis. Set goals and achieve them or become a couch potato and live on pizza and beer. Either choice sounds cool

5 Likes