Tmac PD Ride or Die time?

Tmac PD Ride or Die time?

How much do you guys think he’ll go for once he’s extinct??

I’m over here thinking damn it tokens come and we get a new Kobe are people going to be smarter this year and not pay 500k to 1 million for a card that’s great but totally not worth that???

Thoughts???

His price might go up since he’s rare and desirable, but comparable alternatives will be coming out as we go along so his price will eventually drop. I already think there are cheap alternatives that do mostly the same things as him. Don’t think he’s worth more than 250k to be honest

1 Like

He won’t go extinct- there will be prime superpacks

2 Likes

I used to think he would go up to his 2k19 Price but nah with position locks the game is changed for good. Look at Grangers price a lot of people already have their starting and back up 2/3. So prices dip.

Also last year he was a key to locking the 6-9 Opal Malone who you could throw at PG. This year I don’t see the same value in 6-5 Ray Allen.

2 Likes

You guys think he will settle at 250? What’s he settling at now?

Who are the cheaper alternatives with his offense and defense combo? Not saying they don’t exist. Asking for your opinion

Doesnt matter to me because like Donald Sterling said “I’m not selling”

1 Like

He’s definitely not as good but Vinsanity is a solid card that isn’t way worse than Tmac. I have done some damage with him that I would say is the same as I would with McGrady. And he’s like 25% of the price.

3 Likes

I thought you might say Vince, who I have on my bench. I am about to travel for over two weeks and won’t be playing, so I’m considering selling everything and rebuilding when I get back the first week of February. Trying to sell slowly when I see prices higher.

1 Like

It will be hard to give up TMac though.

It’s pointless to hold him for more he havent been going up all that much he has settled his price and the chances are he will rather go down with more OP cards/super packs.

1 Like

Definitely do that. I sold all my cards recently and “offloaded” the MT and I still have a very usable squad from locked cards.

1 Like

I have Giannis so…don’t need much else lol

2 Likes

Derozan
Dr j
Vince
Lavine
Jimmy
Kobe
Paul George

I’m not saying they’re better than tmac, but I can definitely state a case that I wouldn’t lose much running any of those dudes.

2 Likes

Bro, I can’t decide! I do know I enjoy trying new cards a lot more than i ever have just using the same op card over and over again and having to rip packs for mt cuz I’m holding half a million.

1 Like

I’ll probably sell TMac and wait for a PD MJ/Kobe. But yes, those are all good cards. He and Giannis are definitely game changers for me. I’m getting more used to TMac shot so I’m starting to green a lot more with him finally lol

I just got giannis yesterday! With him dr j, hedo (most underated defender in game 6-10 with all def badges)

1 Like

I want to love Hedo so I’m going to keep playing with him for now.

When you hit snatchback 3s and hop step dunks with Giannis, it almost feels unfair bro. If you can’t play defense, Giannis still can’t guard Giannis.

For offline grinding, once you get PD Giannis your best bet is to just surround him with cheap HOF clamp guys and it’s GG for the CPU. The only other “offense” you need is a PG who is big and strong enough to run Quick Thru STS. Aside from that just grab Diamond Jamal Wilkes, grind for PD RJ and throw Sapp Muresan at C and you’re golden!

1 Like