Tip for TTO Ball Drop

Don’t know if this is known, but i haven’t seen it anywhere, so here it goes.

This is a little trick i figured out, and it’s very specific, but it works great sometimes. So, lets say you get a really good board (a diamond consumable pack or 10 tokens or 5,000MT) and you have 3-5 ball drops.

If you land on the rewards and you still have a couple of drops left, you can close the game and the load back in. Then you go back to MyTeam and you go to Extras and there will be an option “redeem reward” or something. If you select that, it will take you back to the same board as before and the rewards will be refreshed (meaning you can land on the diamond consumable or 10 tokens again).

2 Likes

i did it cause my electricity went off actually and it didn’t work,i landed on that spot and got 250 MT

Oh that’s weird. I just got 3 diamond packs (i hit on both and another one after the refresh).

1 Like

might give it a try again implying i’ll ever get anything but 100mt and 1 token in the 5 ball drop

1 Like

imagine if that worked when tmac was on boards though lol

1 Like

It probably did but no one had the balls to risk loosing the reward if they got tmac already or risk not getting the same board :joy:

1 Like

U can still get opal TMAC in the boards from the leap year deluxe pack. Just got it today

best pull i got from them was rudy gay congrats though bro big dub if he still goes for anything

Oh I didn’t pull opal TMAC I meant I got 2 of those packs today. But I have pulled CL Magic out of a pack from TTO before

1 Like

This didn’t work for me. The board looked refreshed but it just gave me the 250 like I already it.

1 Like

Usually when you land on it again, it gives you 250Mt not the reward again. I experimented in the beginning hoping to double up on desirable prizes. Didn’t work.

1 Like

What was the reward? Maybe it only works with packs? I did have 3 diamond packs in my Unopened Packs and i am pretty sure i didn’t have a 3rd one from before.

this. but say u had 2 rewards. eg. diamond consumable. and only got 1 one of them. u have one ball drop left. I usually do this trick to ensure I get the other one as well. but like what @2kballnow mentioned if u land on the spot that u had previously landed on. ull get 250mt.

hence this trick is mainly to ensure u get all the rewards on that one drop. hope this makes sense.

ps. I tot this was patched awhile ago. but when I had 2 ball drops for a diamond consumable yesterday I tried it and it worked

@YaoMing told us once the physics involved but im not sure how it works

1 Like

I believe this used to work whether or not you had got the spot (ie you wouldn’t get the 250 MT) but it was fixed almost as quickly as it was widely known

Osvaldo,

The fundamental laws of physics simply do not apply to the ball drop. I have tried incorporating acceleration due to gravity, centripetal forces, and torque into my calculations, but it did not work.

-Yao Ming

2 Likes

There you have it folks,
Enough said

1 Like