Thoughts on Xavier vs Kersey?

Pretty tedious to do comparison of evolved cards this year

What do you guys think of both cards? I’ve only tried Kersey for now, just got him up to an Amy and he’s a beast on the defensive end.

Xavier’s evo seems to be an easier grind bcos you just need points and dunks

EDIT to include my latest post

Trying to compare both cards i think it might make sense to compare these 2 cards at the amy level.

For Kersey, from Amy up 2 gem levels, you need,

1800 pts, 500 rebs, 400 assists, 200 dunks, 100 games
1500 pts, 400 rebs, 300 assists, 100 dunks

For Xavier, from Amy up 2 gem levels, you need,

1500 pts, 100 dunks, 50 games
2500 pts, 200 dunks, 100 games

This is notwithstanding the fact that it took you about 10 pts to get from emerald to sapphire, 200 pts at 80 rebounds (i think? lazy to look this up) to ruby, and 800 pts, 300 rebs, 200 assists, 100 drunks, 100 games to Amy.

If you’re a defensive focused guy like me, who also likes good shots and ability to drive to the rim

• You would be better off with Diamond Kersey (1 level evo), whereas Xavier only gets Clamps at the PD level
  • That said, you only get silver clamps, pickpocket, interceptor etc for Kersey even when fully evolved, whereas you get gold for all these badges for Xavier at PD.
  • One other consideration is that Kersey will only get quick draw at Diamond, while Xavier has it at Amy

To conclude, if you’re good with the 2 level grind, Xavier might be the better choice, but if youre thinking about a 1 level grind, I would pick Kersey.

Thoughts welcome

2 Likes

I think Xavier’s is easier no ?

I’m not sure about their evo stats, but McDaniel has a fucking whale beast of a player model. He looks like a mix between Shaq and KG on the court. His card lists him at 6’9”, but he’s seriously 6’11” on the court.

8 Likes

came across him in TTOff, was thinking the same. I knew i was matched up against him but during the game i i was like who the hell is this card, and then realised it was him

was it the same last year? only started playing after the xavier hypetrain was over

Trying to compare both cards i think it might make sense to compare these 2 cards at the amy level.

For Kersey, from Amy up 2 gem levels, you need,

1800 pts, 500 rebs, 400 assists, 200 dunks, 100 games
1500 pts, 400 rebs, 300 assists, 100 dunks

For Xavier, from Amy up 2 gem levels, you need,

1500 pts, 100 dunks, 50 games
2500 pts, 200 dunks, 100 games

This is notwithstanding the fact that it took you about 10 pts to get from emerald to sapphire, 200 pts at 80 rebounds (i think? lazy to look this up) to ruby, and 800 pts, 300 rebs, 200 assists, 100 drunks, 100 games to Amy.

If you’re a defensive focused guy like me, who also likes good shots and ability to drive to the rim

• You would be better off with Diamond Kersey (1 level evo), whereas Xavier only gets Clamps at the PD level
  • That said, you only get silver clamps, pickpocket, interceptor etc for Kersey even when fully evolved, whereas you get gold for all these badges for Xavier at PD.
  • One other consideration is that Kersey will only get quick draw at Diamond, while Xavier has it at Amy

To conclude, if you’re good with the 2 level grind, Xavier might be the better choice, but if youre thinking about a 1 level grind, I would pick Kersey.

Thoughts welcome

1 Like

thanks for the post. Confirmed i made the right decision. Xavier is already hop step dunking on ppl like crazy as a amy :rofl:

Kersey is a dog, crazy big player model, very fast even with the ball, huge dunker… He’s like how a proper Draymond should be.

Can’t wait for more people to evolve him so I can buy an amethyst one on the AH

1 Like

haha on the nintendo switch as usual, and we have no kerseys at the amy level on the AH, but i think if u can get one cheap, amy would be a good time to pick it up, and definitely at first diamond level it would be even better, albeit unlikely to be cheap

trying to revive this topic to get some thoughts

Kersey da goat just evoed him to Amy & he was already catching body’s at ruby but now he can shoot the 3 frequently only thing that would make this card better at diamond level is hof badges

It’s a GRIND GRIND thou lol

and that quick draw!

any thoughts @EarvGotti. not sure if you’ve used either of them yet

I think fully evolved Kersey is better. He’s built like a Gargoyle

2 Likes

There’s rarely ever more than 1-2 diamond kerseys in AH. Grind is too much.

Pp for less than 40, a real legend, not these bums of ross, x Man, kersey

1 Like

Paul Pierce?

The truth, mate