This game has turned into a sham for money

This shit is pointless anymore from the first day the game came out people had pink diamonds lol after these patches I can’t hit any shot it’s almost as if your not on YouTube twitch or something like they don’t give a fuck ive seen people beg for cards on Twitter and get them but I got banned for 2 weeks for buying MT on 2k18. It’s not even fun anymore for me and I can imagine other people feel this way. I watched a video on YouTube the other day from the first day the game came out on pre order and this guy that’s big on YouTube for my team pulled 6 Amy cards durant Kyrie kawhi LeBron AD Steph in a fucking a 10 pack like gtfoh if that ain’t special treatment

1 Like

If i tell ya my story, you’d put a gun in your head :joy:

tell me!

This games is not designed for folks who spend little time and no money.

4 Likes

Play now is a option for broke negros

3 Likes

Long story short : Squad Updates 🥂. There was much more about k18 part for sure. Kneezy above told the truth. This is just how this mode is. MyFrustration.

y’all crying no excuses this year bruh

2 Likes

Lol I wanna hear

It should be pick up and play that’s what made 2k super popular this game was 20$ 10 years ago lol now you gotta spend to compete

1 Like

You can play PnO and MyLeague without spending time or money. MyTeam and MyPlayer modes are built for spending lots of time and or money.

3 Likes

Plus if you’re good you can win using dirt cheap rubies. Stop whining.

4 Likes

It’s not about the time ? Never said that I’m talking about the money and more so the content pushers that get preferential treatment hell they nerfed a whole archetype because a YouTuber complained

Not exactly a hot take

2 Likes

“Turned into”

What archetype?

Pure shot creator patch 3 nerfed it

When they first came up with the idea of MyTeam, Madden Ultimate Team, the conversation probably went like this.

Developer: Hey, I have a great idea for a fantasy card collecting game mode. So you will —
2K Boss: Will it make money
Developer: Um, well that’s not really the –
2K Boss: DENIED
Developer: Ok, ok, we can probably work some monetization in somehow…
2K Boss: On my desk by Monday morning or you’re fired.

3 Likes

If you think MyTeam is bad you should play Madden Ultimate Team. If you are NMS in Madden you will need to play countless hours of solos to attempt to compete of have a decent team. They made it so much of a grind for NMS that I stopped playing. Everything they do in these types of modes is geared toward pushing you to spend money. Unfortunately this will not change unless people stop buying packs which won’t happen.

1 Like

Simple as fuck.

Damn op can’t even rant w/o being “clowned” about his skill…