This Broke My Heart

I hated this so so much… McAdoo has been the top card of my team this season… but at 175K and with only 4 on the PS4 auction house at this time, I have no choice. I bought this card for 35K!!! I just can’t do it.

2 Likes

Yea bro I bought three the other day for 50k and sold back for 70-80k. I did not see this coming but damn wish I would of held on to them

Oh and worst thing to do in an UT game is fall in love with a card. Just give it a 20$ and send it packing

I sold mine for 100k yesterday :sob: he went up again?!

McAdon’t sell!

7 Likes

Is he really that nice? This is the second time I heard someone speak so highly of him. I locked him for Klay but never actually used him. Who does he play like?

2 Likes

He’s good but the locker code the other day made the other cards in the set skyrocket. Sold my Houston for 100k

I see PD Kidd, Richmond, Mourning and Aldridge are slowly going up in price as well.

No one will buy my McAdoo with shooting grinches for 100k :man_shrugging:

Not shooting grinches @element these are defense shoes which boost rebounding, interior defense, block, vertical, and strength: the perfect shoe for this legend

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: this video got me crying

2 Likes

Himself. He’s a speedboosting dunking and defense god

2 Likes

And I had gold range on mine so that he could hit 3s :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

oh no what’s beal at? i don’t want to sell

Good looking out with the tip. Gonna auction him also as I got him for 50k on Friday.

This is god sending me a sign… keeping this dude.

5 Likes

McaDiamnond hands

unbroke your heart

2 Likes

How did his price rocket like that

Good question I don’t know… but mine didn’t sell
So I just gonna keep him lol