Theme Teams

Theme Teams

After some inspiration from @Tonypencil i figured it’s time to bring back the theme teams thread

Doesn’t have to be all-time teams (like the example below). It can be any theme you like really

I look forward to seeing what people come up with. Happy sharing :slight_smile:

4 Likes

All the homies tho!!!

1 Like

DEEE-TROIT BASKET-BALL
20191120_020152

9 Likes

All-time(ish) Knicks with '98 starting 5 and '12 bench. Fun and legit lineup to use.

IMG_20191119_173544

5 Likes

Jealous of you guys, they murdered my boy Dirk so until a viable version comes out my Mavs theme team isn’t quite complete

Anybody put together an All-Rookie Current season by any chance?

20191120_095854

Best I could come up with. Looks like it’d be a bit fun to use.

Ja and RJ make the squad twice to make it better haha

2 Likes

I want to make moustache team but so far I only have Nater and Tripucka.

4 Likes

I’ve been trying to do the same thing! Tripucka is an inspiration haha

Nater doesn’t have the mo in game tho, which is annoying

Fml :frowning: I hope we get more guys like that.

1 Like

I played with the current raps and smacked this kid I had 10 assists with Marc gasol. Went 6 10 10 with him hahahaha. I can’t wait to add fvv. And he can play pg or sg

HC Lowry
Saph vanvleet
Sapphire Evo Powell
HC Pascal
HC gasol :))))))
Got emerald OG coming off the bench. But most likely closing the 4th instead of Norman.

1 Like

I had a similar lineup where it was all heatcheck raptors plus emerald og. Throwing fvv into that lineup now.

1 Like

I love that they gave him SG capabilities

Yeah. Also the quick draw, ranged extender, and quick first step are awesome. Just wish they gave him dimer.

Yah they still did him dirty a bit. But this is a good card considering last year we had to wait all year to get anything

1 Like

Any of you guys have intrest on getting an 8 team theme team tourney together

2 Likes

Just tried the rookie team. They fuckin suckkk at defense and rebounding. Good shooting but terrible stamina as well

Need a sapphire jaxon hayes and deandre hunter and they would be good. Or tacko

1 Like

I would love to @Muglegacy2 but the lag between countries is just awful to play through :pensive:

1 Like

awesome thread… I build theme teams in the game all the time

ALL-TIME MICHIGAN STATE

3 Likes

ALL-TIME NUGGETS BABYYY (obviously still waiting for GO Linas Kleiza which is a huge bummer)

2 Likes