The Walking Dead (new spin-off trailer) [SPOILERS]

The Walking Dead (new spin-off trailer) [SPOILERS]

So they ever gonna kill the brain of this series or what?

This looks like same shit/diff characters to me

Haven’t cared for this shit since the season before rick died. And I only found that out from a friend. Shit corny AF now

2 Likes

Same man. I forced myself to watch the post-Carl season, got about 2 eps in and tapped out. It’s over.

I haven’t even watched 1 second of Fear The Walking Dead

I liked fear in the beginning but after season 3 it got really bad. I agree with you tho once Carl died it really went downhill

1 Like

I actually loved our introduction to Negan (though that could just be JDM), but then they also made him a lame character too. I’m also guessing he’s dead by now

2 Likes

I was a hardcore TWD fan, loved the show. I dropped off after Glenn had a date with Lucille. I loved Negan but even he couldn’t save the show for me. Tried FTWD, watched season 1 and thought ok, this might be pretty good but it just went the same way. Every season is the same, like a character, kill them off, rinse and repeat. They need to stop flogging this dead horse man.

2 Likes

Bruh, this shit looks like a coming of age story. Dawson’s creek with zombies :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Dawson’s Creep?

2 Likes

I might just return to the comics. Though even that looks like it’s drawn out too long

Imo it’s over, they had a great run but it’s stale now.

I stopped watching after the episode where the governor stormed the prison (with greater numbers and a fucking TANK) but still didn’t manage to kill a single one of Rick’s people. At that point I felt the show was boring, predictable, and a lot of the characters were becoming annoying. To me at least.

3 Likes

I heard Carl died, so I started watching again. I hated that kid almost as much as I hate Jar Jar Binks.

5 Likes

It took about 8 seasons longer than it should have. I think Jar Jar would’ve been more liked in TWD than Carllll * Rick voice *

2 Likes

There was just something about his marsupial looking face in that big ass hat that just made me want to punch his stupid face.

1 Like

Always doing what he wasn’t supposed to and causing more bullshit too. Like dude if they say, stay here sit your little ass down and fucking stay!

3 Likes

That fucking hat! Kid had no sense of style

2 Likes

Judith wearing the hat: “Aw… that little kid is adorable in that hat.”

Carl wearing the hat: “I can’t stand that turd of a kid. Kill him off! Kill him off!”

3 Likes

This can’t be any worse than what Fear TWD has become, can it?

@kinsman

https://youtu.be/cQivZ5SVm9A

1 Like

How’d Shane and Lori have a blonde baby?