The one thing no one talks about this year

This year 2k has gmdone some great stuff but im honestly tired of playing online with allstar difficulty…trash players just chucking up 3s with all these op cards now…if they raised the difficulty tonsuperstar half these clowns would be trash af.

Should be superstar in UL and limited. Cant believe more ppl dont talk about this.

19 Likes

Maybe people don’t talk about it because they’re happy chucking threes with trash players…

3 Likes

They’ll always keep the difficulty down so all of these kids wanting the cheesy cards will keep buying packs, etc so they can be good with them in Unlimited & TTO. Quite sad but true.

1 Like

TT offline should not be HOF difficulty like last year. Like chill 2k I’m playing a casual match with the AI and the rewards aren’t even guaranteed.

4 Likes

Im saying it since weeks. 95+ all around cards with 30 hof badges, its too much at all star.
Do something 2k…

6 Likes

I like to knock out the player xp and online game requirements all in one shot so that would make it a lot harder haha. But I understand it sucks for you comp players

Every year its the same crap…i get it at the start cards are garbage so they lower difficulty to make it enjoyable but now is when they need to turn it up

They will, don’t worry. Hope they do it soon.

3 Likes

Fantastic point OP, and I think this is the main reason the online gameplay is so unrewarding. They should adopt something similar to MLB The Shows online play. Up until a certain rating/league, you play on all star difficulty. It’s generally a slugfest and is more accessible to casual players. Once you ascend to a certain rating/league though, the difficulty increases to hall of fame and then legend, which are the two highest difficulties. The skill gap is a real thing on those levels. Makes all the difference and creates a much more realistic experience

1 Like

Just play scrims and friendlies on whatever level you want :slight_smile:

They need to change it to Hall of Fame. Even super star is a walk in the park with 90+ in every stat cards

1 Like

Every year I think the same, with no post game this year I’m having to shoot more 3s

MLB the Show can’t come soon enough. Finally on XBox. Can’t wait.

2 Likes

Lol y’all have fun with those pitches in the dirt all game on the Show. That game is just as bad.

You can choose to not swing at pitches in the dirt though. MLB the shows product is considerably better online

1 Like

i agree. all these trash players just chuck 3s and curry slide or dribble dribble and chuck 3s. this game was fun a month ago, hell it was even better when we had diamonds as the highest tiers.

2 Likes

Imo it’s always the most fun in the beginning of the cycle. The diversity in lineups and strategy allows for more playstyles.

4 Likes

especially when you are trying to evo players. Offline modes should be easier. Online should be harder for more competition and the sweats

1 Like

Exactly. I’m not looking for competition from the CPU lmao.

1 Like