The Miami beach, Pool party, Champagne consuming monster that is Chris Bosh

This card is great. It has an amazing release, can shoot the three, can drive like no other center, and is 1k mt.

3 Likes

He plays behind Shaq and López for me but I bring him in for a few minutes to space the floor. He’s really good for the coin

super budget porz that hits more 3’s for me for some reason

1 Like

Post defense and perimeter defense is suspect

Whole card is sus

1 Like

The trick with KP is his release. Its stupid quick but the animation isn’t, so u gotta release it a click earlier then u would normally do it

1 Like

He’s definitely the best budget center in the game right now I’ve been using him as my only big man in TTO to save contract costs. He doesn’t miss from mid range and his three goes in consistently enough that the other team’s center can’t paint sit.

Sapphire Porzingis is better at defense and posting up but his shooting is just too unreliable for me to use him over Bosh.

1 Like

I want to use bosh, but his 3 ball isn’t high enough, nor is his rebounding, I don’t need him to score in bunches, just grab rebounds, play defense and space the floor

He’s stupid levels good. Hits every mid range and some threes, even gets a ton of blocks for some reason

1 Like

I know I get a whole lot of snatch blocks.

1 Like

His block is a 73 which feels like a 99 because he gets the best animations every time

1 Like

What is his jumper?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure same as last year.

I didn’t use him last year. But I know it is cash. Is he like 1k?

1 Like

Yea he’s so cheap.

1 Like

Should i get him just to have him?

Yes, probably. I highly recommend using him though.

ok

He’s actually got set shot 7 which is one of the fastest set shots in the game (Jeff league) so he can shoot from the corners now too

2 Likes

Bosh really like that? Lol Ill try him for shits and giggles.

1 Like