The Godfather, AKA Arvydas Sabonis Appreciation Thread

Sabonis blood pact brothers unite.

Show love for the BIG man.

And discuss gameplay/moves with our favorite God!

5 Likes

My center rotation now consists of the 2 best, flashiest passing big men of all time. Between Sabonis and Jokic, dimes for days from the 5.

2 Likes

5dimes.com @YOSEMITE_HAM

The God Himself :innocent:
GO Saboner!!!

1 Like

I feel like 2k was incredibly stingy with giving out HOF break starter overall this year smh

3 Likes

just posted my Hakeem and Yao on auction because Sabonis is better

2 Likes

So fucking mad i got PD ewing like a week ago

5 Likes

yeah that’s a massive L, no disrespect to Pat. This Sabonis is only behind Shaq, Kareem, and Drob.

Hopefully they bless us with some more token codes soon

I have 260 tokens, should I take PD Sabonis over PD Josh Smith? I have the diamond versions of both players and love each one but wanna upgrade, and Sabonis seems like the move.

1 Like

Get your boner up

1 Like

Finally collected enough cards to give me the tokens to unlock this monster.

I had over 900 games with the diamond and can’t wait to have this guy anchor the bench in MTU and be his normal mismatch in TTO.

4 Likes

Figured it out. Playmaking/sharpshooting takeover at 7’4".
Imgur
Imgur

3 Likes

Yo cough up the recipe Doc. Good work!!!

Post of the day belongs to DocSmith

Tomorrow I wanna try a couple others that may be better and work with other coaches. Gotta go get ready for work. It’s a filthy takeover with the size.

2 Likes

Does he speedboost ?

No🤦

How? Base 75 bc plus 10 with takeover. Any shoe that boosts it should put get him past 86 right?

I gave him orange CP3’s, I have to see if he can speed boost in takeover. He has sharp/glass with these shoes and Kerr…

Now he can bring up the ball and iso against a C :rofl: between the legs into a cross is money with Sabas haha

1 Like

I need your update on that :smile:

I hope I can pick him up tomorrow