The dumbest thing you've done on my team

So I did a stupid tonight.

Been after a Thon at a decent price for a while. Logged in tonight and straight away saw one bin heaps cheaper than I’ve seen before and bought it. As I did I saw the one next to it only a couple K more with grinches and contract. My over tired brain said, hey just buy that one and flip the other. Oh dear. I think you can see where this is going.

Anyone done anything dumber?

1 Like

You’ve gotta be careful with the auction house man :joy:

It’s a deadly disease

3 Likes

Trying to dot the corner on a fast break with the wild thought that my guy wouldn’t cut mid pass for a turnover.

7 Likes

Other than being a pack addict? I forget what 2K i was, maybe 17 or 18, but there was a challenge involving an MJ card that we would “really want” and should complete them “as soon as possible”. Of course I rushed to do it. The requirements were old bulls players and the of course prices increased and supply dipped. I paid 90k for the only BIN emerald Rodman thinking I’d just do the challenge and sell him back. By the time I finished he was like 12k but the absolute WORST part was that 2K lied. Those challenges never turned into anything. 80k down the drain for nothing.

1 Like

Last year i pulled a PG LeBron out of a single. Got so happy i quick sold him. Only time ive ever pulled anything good from a pack still to this day. I probably missed about 1 million MT cuz he was going for something crazy cuz it was the day he came out. I even left work early that day cuz i wanted that Bron so bad lol

1 Like

I do it every year maybe 3-4 times a year I have at least a mill MT saved up and just blow all on packs instead of buying the player I want Lmaoo

Played the mode :rofl:

I’m really good with auction house by habit. I get good snips from time to time just by checking on things. I had 90 k a week ago and already up to 600 k from playing and auction house gains.

1 Like

BN 100k Ben Simmons and Kawhi today to open more next packs. :man_facepalming:t3::man_facepalming:t3::man_facepalming:t3::man_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

why lol? does this happen often for you or just with these packs?

Just these, said fuck it. Got Mobley in the end so some consolation but Lamelo and Cade got me hooked. And just trying to find a reason to play my other games I guess

Right on, it is the end of this game anyways.

1 Like

Buying amethyst Dino for 80k

1 Like

Start playing & keep doing it.

3 Likes

Entering this gamemode

3 Likes

Probably back in 2k17 (i think) when they released an Amethyst Yao Ming. I assumed that the card would be super expensive so i bought one for 100K BIN as soon as I saw it available. Yao was selling for about 10K by the end of the day.

Redeem 15 diamond token players for diamond ball but I just need 10.

1 Like

Wasting MT on packs.

But I’ll do it again! :joy:

3 Likes

One week in limited I was suping up players. Hit the upgrade button for clamps and slapped my HOF clamps on that stud card….Andrea bargnani….diamond of course.

Lord help me

In 2k19 I spent 500 dollars trying to pull PD Mcgrady even though I coulda just bought MT. Then ended up just buying MT anyways…

I had a new job and was just DGAF.

When 2k21 started I got all the xp for the pd curry then the week he was available I was out for a week end and the season ended so I never got to use curry early game :joy:

Since then I didn’t know you had to go back to the agendas page to get the reward I was so mad

1 Like