The 250k Tourney Finals is tonight (2-13-2020)!

The 250k Tourney Finals is tonight (2-13-2020)!

Vs.

Looks like they had to keep the same teams. You guys watching some of this? Ill be tuning in for sure. I know the Xbox side has home court but what strategies or cards do you think will be the star of the show?

2 Likes

Wish it was during the week

Any suggestions how to watch the PS4 side for us on Xbox? Any known streamers, etc ?

Not too interested on the Xbox side aside from a couple matchups.

1 Like

I believe that twitch will be full of streamers

2 Likes

@6thManSam got you BB

2 Likes

Of course. I need to watch our boy @Luckershot or my fellow Iowan tydebo to win!

4 Likes

Im interested to know how the same guys were able to make it both years given how random the scoring is and how dependent you are on your opponent’s behavior. Seems shady as F to me.

Last year one weekend I blew everyone out and got like 18th place. Something about this bullshit seems about as legit as 2K’s pack odds.

6 Likes

F this company and this tournament.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind watching a bit of some of the games just to see the new cheese of choice.

Hope it’s not on broadcast cam like last year

1 Like

Yeah absolutely. I have no shame stealing concepts from the top players.

2 Likes

It’s definitely a mix of skill, location and luck. These dudes blow out like 99% of players with ease. Someone mentioned location being a factor for matchmaking so maybe there’s just a lot more noobs where they live. I watched isaac qualify last saturday and I’m pretty sure he only played low skill guys so definitely a lot of luck involved too

i’ll be playing but ngl to you guys my offense has been patched since they took out BTB. I was practicing on multiple ways to create space of it then of course they patch. I’m gonna try my best still tho.

22 Likes

Yeah, I plan to watch most of the games. A lot of very interesting matchups. Good luck to @Luckershot , but it will be hard to beat Isaac, he’s my dark horse of this tournament. Hopefully servers will be better than last year.

1 Like

You got this! Represent us here on 2KG!

2 Likes

Tydebo plays Goggles

And Goggles doesn’t need BTB :woozy_face::woozy_face:

That’s gonna be an amazing matchup

6 Likes

I saw Ty flooding Goggles twice in a row by 30 and 20… but it was with btb. It should be much closer now.

1 Like

I got Goggles now cause he was 2 wins away from representing PS4 side. He lost out to Jin by 4 I believe

1 Like

I got Ty winning the whole thing for ps4 but haven’t seen him play since the patch… X1 is a toss up… Landlordd, Skip,RJ, Peja or Klassguy can win it

1 Like

What time do the games start?