Thanks to nets playbook . Praise to the golden book πŸ‘

Thanks to nets playbook . Praise to the golden book πŸ‘

With this playbook it help me beat the hardest teams in all time domination. I was doing that same play over and over and they couldn’t stop it it feel good to cheese the cpu for once. No more raging ,nothing but praising. I don’t have to assign a player unless I have evo cards am trying to upgrade.

13 Likes

Atta boy glad you got through it.

No more Dom until 2k21 feels good.

3 Likes

Bruh don’t sleep on the trailblazers playbook. Shot out to @HarryLundt and @Brooklyn. I got webber and amare with it.

6 Likes

Any good plays in the 76ers or mavericks playbook?

Yeah, the Nets playbook is literally like hooking up a Game Genie to my PS4. I’m plowing through these Spotlights like it’s nothing. I’m seriously watching Netflix on the TV and playing 2K on my monitor… I’m paying far more attention to Netflix and winning by 27.

5 Likes

Yes big help to me too. I was getting facefucked on last Clyde challenge. That whatever STS play is goat

5 Likes

Plus the automatic assist from the point guard for evo purposes

4 Likes

Blazers is good, but Nets blows it away for cheesing

1 Like

Lol, I’m getting bored now after discovering it.

3 Likes

3 point plays?

1 Like

Quick flare 2

1 Like

blazers got quick flare, quick chest , quick loop

1 Like

all praise the book! Now lets not let 2k find out about it lol :thinking: i been watching videos and not even playing on defense :shushing_face:

1 Like

I wish we could do our own playbook just like we can do logos and stuff liek that :frowning:

4 Likes

Seriously!!

1 Like

Top plays to use in MTU for the nets?

All time rockets cheese me in over time and won. Second game I beat the dog crap out of them using the net playbook. Doing the same play over and over with no mercy. Won by 32 and they was hitting every shot and hitting three’s but didnt effect me at all.

1 Like

Does the Nets playbook have any OP slashing plays for Big Men?

Quick Thru STS lol.

5 Likes

That play is an instant wide open cut to the rim, probably would work for Cs as long as they call the play