Teams season 2

How do you get Worthy and AD?

The trophy case system. Worthy is the Lakers trophy case reward and AD is the lock in for locking in all of the Pacific division trophy cases.

2 Likes

Can you explain how to complete them for me? I just came back to MyTeam, this is all new to me :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks

Current lineup. Just started playing last Saturday.

Current lineup, ill have westbrook to start at point and maybe move pete to the bench but my pete has 12 hof badges. And im money online with moncrief, this is a fun little team i have 600k that i cant justify spending on anyone currently tho

1 Like

going to add pd KAJ

1 Like

Just got Dia Kiki from the vault, is he any good?

Also got Kiki, Kidd and OG. Who would you suggest to run and who should I pick up if anyone? I’ve got a bit over 800k. A point guard? Opal PG?
Just realised that Kareem is the only auctionable card I run on my main team.

How is Kiki?

Haven’t tried him yet lol. I ran a lot of TTO to get the centerpiece from that and then challenges.

1 Like

This is the squad im currently running and absolutely love it. Doesnt really lack in anything, and everyone is completely badged out. Cant see much changing until they release a DRob and a good AD card.

Amazing Team :slight_smile: How is Klay ? Is he worth it.

1 Like

He is 100% worth it and more. His release is one of the easiest to time, and hes lockdown on D. One of my favourite cards this year

2 Likes

I haven’t used PD Klay but when I did the 3pt challenge with the emerald one, his release truly was smooth and easy to time.

1 Like

The only card this year i can hit 5-6 straight green with online. I run 2-3 plays for him off the bench to start every second quarter and if hes open, hes hitting

1 Like

Bought PG for 300k. I’m gonna run CT offline for the remainder of the season so won’t even use him probably. Maybe his price will drop 100k in the coming week so not the smartest decision but it’s whatever.

1 Like

I only got 3 non BIN players this season. Glad Son convinced me to sell yesterday. Wish I sold a few days earlier, but glad I did not wait any longer. Also sold my expensive BIN players (>25k). Have a good amount of MT ready for next season along with a team of good trophy/reward players (although will likely be killed in unlimited now).

1 Like