Talk me out of Penny

Talk me out of Penny

Just hit that 750 token mark for my first opal. (Thanks @Derrick_Ma for making it possible)
I play heavily through my PG, and am a huge fan of Penny. Heard his release is a bit slow, as is his general speed. Tough times.

1 Like

Sapphires will cook him on defense. Don’t do it.

4 Likes

PD Rose destroys him everytime we match up.

5 Likes

D Rob has to be your first especially now that he has quick draw

5 Likes

try drose! drose > penny

1 Like

No clamps and giant slayer

2 Likes

That lateral quickness lol.

How are they doing him like this. Didn’t notice he didn’t have either on any level.

He’s certainly a stud. Sold him thinking I would need the mt, but have ~450k left. Gonna give harden a try since I just locked him for this

1 Like

Harden is nice on offense, but you’ll need to hide him on defense.

1 Like

Please don’t take him bro get drob he’s really the only SURE bet

1 Like

Drob 1st pick always. I have both and Penny is great on offense but you have to hide him on defense

1 Like

if you’re a big fan of him, take him! u will have enough tokens for drob soon

1 Like

100% DRob.

1 Like

Ill take Hill over Penny

1 Like

No clamps

1 Like

Just get him. If you like him, get him.

Online gameplay is horseshit now anyway. By the time they fix it, if they even do, you will have 750 more tokens to get Drob and more MT to buy another pg and bench Penny if desired.

1 Like

I talk all the time about how much I love Penny cards every year, and how much fun I have using him…

…and I still picked D Rob.

…and he kicks ass.

2 Likes

Yeah ngl I grabbed him. Second game of mtu. Haven’t blown it out of the water with him yet. Have gotten some nice posters & 3 point plays. Also seems to be a model of consistency. Don’t do anything stupid and he won’t burn you.

1 Like

Didn’t he get quick draw? I haven’t seen any updated videos, but you might check out @ybc on YouTube, or @CarlosStory I believe they might have did a video since he got his new release.

1 Like