Taco Bell Xbox Sweepstakes thread (US only) Free code entry

Taco Bell Xbox Sweepstakes thread (US only) Free code entry

Here’s details on the new Taco Bell / Xbox instant win.

https://winxbox.com/en-us/Rules

Prizes (5,454): Each winner will receive an Xbox One X Eclipse Limited Edition console, Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2, and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 6-month membership. The ARV of each prize is $599. The total number of prizes awarded in the Game will not exceed five thousand four hundred fifty-four (5,454). Limit one (1) prize per person/household. The ARV of prizes is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules and the date the prize is awarded or redeemed. For Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Redeem at microsoft.com/redeem by April 30, 2020. If you are already an Xbox Game Pass or Xbox Live Gold member, any days remaining in your membership(s) will be converted to Ultimate using a conversion ratio. All conversions to Ultimate are final. Maximum 36 months of Ultimate redeemed per account at a time. Game catalog varies over time. Learn more at xbox.com/gamepass

I was lucky enough to be a winner in this sweepstakes, I won on Friday the 24th. My Xbox arrived on the next Monday. Fedex ships it out 2 day shipping very fast. So to any winners. You will get your prize quickly. I understand many people don’t have any interest in Xbox. The item is selling quite high on Ebay. If you are lucky enough to win the bundle you can sell it off. I think most people sell the prize tbh. I chose to keep mine because i thought it was sweet to have a custom/limited console. The new Elite controller is amazing too!

Free code of entry— HSKVHBSZSSNC (code is not live until 3 am est tonight 11-8)

You enter the code at Winxbox.com, you may enter it daily from 3 AM est 11/8-11-23 the code will not expire. As a winner, i really want to see some other people win here! My advice is to enter the code at a time most people aren’t awake. i won at 7:04 AM EST before school. Obviously you can win anytime, it is all luck based. Just keep in mind how many people are trying to win throughout the day!

1 Like

I won a gold PS4 a few years ago.

1 Like

Nice. I’ve been trying for a few years. I’ve had no luck until now. It’s a great feeling to win a prize like this. I won on my 5th try this time. I was shocked when i saw the winner screen.

Man you a sniper IRL too ! Congrats :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Appreciate it. I was still rocking the OG fat 500 gb xbox. So this came in clutch. The new Elite controller is so nice.

Nice , keeping the old one ?

1 Like

For now but i was thinking about selling. It’s collecting dust rn lol

Lol, I would keep it I were you. It loyally served you for this long even though you didn’t use it :slight_smile:

1 Like