SWISH 4 - Hakeem, PG Granger

This is an amazing set. granger at PG is really great. Wonder if Simmons price will go down. Hakeem also looks amazing. Unsure if he should be PF or Giannis.

Giannis should be SF :slight_smile:
At least for me

I like DM Terry and Mullins too much too put either on the bench. Those lock-ins were the best deals ever once all the 75 cards got really cheap. I like both of them better than Maxwell even. Giannis fits what I want from a PF. Great defense no matter how tall a player is, great drive, and above average shot. Why I like him better than others is that he also is a great ball handler. With the SF I like a better shot that what he has. Mullins provides that with surprising good defense

I’ve never learned so much from a 2K discussion. This is why 2KGamer is the premier 2K site on the net.

1 Like

God you guys are sad

I don’t even think he’s on the site to be honest

If he is I don’t pay enough attention

Has anyone tried Granger out? How is he compared to someone like Simmons? He seems pretty cheap at the moment.

2 Likes

This Hakeem is goated

1 Like

Gonna pick him up when I get home. I watched a vid and he seems to move way better than Ben which was my only problem with Ben. I gotta see how he is on defense though

Hero or just the invincible?

Glad to hear it. He sounds good. Still love Oscar but would like a PG a little taller. I liked Giddy but his shot was not great and seemed to run like he had an anchor (like Magic).

1 Like

Moved my Oscar to backup PG after getting Luka. But I’m tempted by this Granger at backup now…

I bought the hero just to see how he moves I got hof dribbling badges i might throw on him and save mt

2 Likes

Pulled the Hero so will try him out when I’m home later on but all his stats and animations looking great so I’ve got high hopes, haha

2 Likes

The hero is my starting 4. He replaced Thurmond and I’m enjoying the upgrade. I post a lot and his moves are way better.

1 Like

I had some Xbox account credit so wish me luck on vc packs :man_facepalming:t4:

1 Like

just got granger. bad news is, he doesn’t move much better than any other 6’9 pg. Its crazy, Mo and Thon move better than him.

good news? best jumper on the game. i know luka is king because of the contest glitch but as far as how the release feels, Granger is the best for me

1 Like

If he was SG eligible I’d probably have him at the 2 next to Luka and over Gay. Oh well.

Could run him at the 1 and Luka at the 2

1 Like

Strange. My son was just using him (current gen, Xbox) and Granger was flying around the court. My concerns with him is his defense ( he gets caught in picks too easy) and I hate a PG without HOF Dimer.

1 Like