Swish 3 - Invincible Pau, DM Marc Gasol DM Iguodala

1 Like

Wow, the TT offline reward is so much better than the online one. It’s like they don’t want people to go online, lol.

1 Like

No way I am getting that Sabonis then :confused: hoping for Beyond 40

1 Like

I’ve pulled 3 DM LMA’s… No chance I get Sabo :frowning: please for the love of God be in beyond lvl 40.

Hello to the new best PF at 7,3 next to Tacko!!!

i prayed for aldridge while doing the malik and jrue grinds and got absolutely nothing. they HAVE to give me sabonis. i’m actually gonna take my controller and grind some games while i take my sister to run errands. i need the toxicity of a sabonis/manute frontcourt

2 Likes

:face_vomiting::face_vomiting:. No luck with Aldridge. Hopefully better luck for Sabonis

2 Likes

you’ll probably get him first game, lol:)

2 Likes

Have 2nd TTOffline season rewards been in beyond level 40 in previous seasons…?

1 Like

Yes. They were in last season once they dropped the Limited reward. Tacko/Sabonis combo puts a smile to my face. :star_struck:

1 Like

Ooooh boy. I hope he’s in there. Easy easy choice and as you said, the cheese of him next to Tacko is beautiful, haha

2 Gasol and 1 Iggy from equal chance packs.

Opened 1 regular MT single…

Not too shabby

4 Likes

Sabonis is in the selection in the final step of Beyond Level 40, so no sweat if you don’t see him in the vault.

3 Likes

Me too got LMA 4-5 times. 2x in the Richmond Event and didn’t even get Richmond nor Frye. But I really want this Saboner!

1 Like

Holo OO Iggy :heart_eyes:

1 Like