Still the best Hoop mixtape ive ever see man

Wall and Rivers are close as well but woods was 14 man nothing tops this for me

5 Likes

dude is cool af I’ve def bumped into him on camp a few times, can’t wait for him to get PT next season

Mf is a monster on the court tho nobody fw him fasho

2 Likes

you use to hoop?

In High School? Yeah
but I’m def not good enough to play for my school :joy: we got some dawgs and Seventh is one of em

I been telling folk that SC be breeding hella athletes man

2 Likes

Was gonna say this. I must’ve watched Wall’s tape 30 times lol

That vid is insane for 14

2 Likes

What about the crime stopper??

aquille carr, austin rivers, andrew wiggins, kwe parker are all god tier as well.

4 Likes

Dennis Smith Jr might have one of the coldest tapes I seen, I use to watch Austin rivers a lot in high school (monster). Josh Jackson’s highlight tape was crazy.

He came to UNC and stunk it the fuck up while he was here. Dude peaked early and didn’t work on his shooting while he was here. Nice guy, but he definitely didn’t live up to his hype. I wish him the best of luck at SC though, because he’s still a Tar Heel at the end of the day.

1 Like

Didn’t UNC choose Joel Berry and Coby White over him at the starting PG spot tho?

Emoni Bates has entered the chat :eyes:

1 Like

John Wall :goat:

He had his chances and moments, but he just couldn’t compete with those players. They were better! Look where Coby is now and Joel lead us to a National Championship. His career high is like 14 points.

Interesting. Hopefully Frank Martin can develop him well in this system

Frank don’t play lol

love bates no way he ever touches the court at MSU

1 Like

loved that SC team that got to the final four a couple years ago

1 Like

Yessir!! PJ Dozier, Sindarius Thornwell

Those were the glory days :cry: we been having some losing seasons now lmao hopefully Frank can get shit together again

1 Like

yeah thornwell was such a bucket and martin is a good coach so hopefully he can turns things around. this was supposed to FSU’s year until covid :frowning:

1 Like

FACTUAL factual

super deep,lengthy, and experienced we were going to be a super tough out. got scottie barnes and some good recruits so hopefully we will be back next year.