Stephen A Smith suggests Lakers trade for Devin Booker πŸ‘€

Stephen A Smith suggests Lakers trade for Devin Booker πŸ‘€

I know the Suns GM James Jones is in LeBrons pocket but damn. Lakers can’t trade picks this year to my knowledge. Maybe a 3 team deal?

If we can talk Simmons for DLO :upside_down_face: we can talk Booker to the Lakers. :man_shrugging:

LeBron
Davis
Booker

Yeesh… not 1 not 2…

:ring: :ring: :ring: :ring::ring:

Kevin Love to suns first option last chance see him Timberwolves prime player

3 Likes

Thanks Juan.

10 Likes

not sure why I laughed so hard at this

11 Likes

What a moron. The NBA isn’t fantasy basketball. You can’t just rip off some guy who doesn’t know what he’s doing to get an All Star for a bunch of trash.

6 Likes

Laker fans need to be quarantined

12 Likes

If the Suns agree to this trade, they might as well shut the whole franchise down.

6 Likes

This is the most delusional trade ever. Another team would top that offer instantly.

6 Likes

Stephen A Smith isn’t a Lakers fan. A Laker fan didn’t propose this deal. :man_shrugging: Laker fans have nothing to do with this.

1 Like

James Jones would be investigated immediately.

Surprised Stephen isn’t trying to trade Lillard for Kuzma.

Why would any team want to make la better?

4 Likes

LaMelo may go lottery pick who know

I’m sure a lot of teams are asking the Pelicans GM that.

No we cant, Simmons and DLo are comparable but have different styles. Booker literally averages twice ad many points as Kuz and Kuz doesnt really bring much else to the table.

3 Likes

My point is that Simmons for DLO is a rip off. So is any trade where Booker is a Laker and they only give up Kuzma and filler.

1 Like

My message wasn’t @ stephen A. He’s doing what he’s paid to do.

He is not a Lakers fan, he is a LeBron fan. Equally delusional.

1 Like

Stephen A Smith is the worst analyst ever, I only watch him because hes funny but he literally is dumber than Ryan Hollins

1 Like

Then I don’t get the shot at Laker fans. They didn’t propose this deal.

I never heard of Booker to LA until it came out of Stephen As mouth. Laker haters need to be quarantined if anything.

You made this thread unironically. That says it all.

2 Likes