Starting SF, PF, C?

From these guys only, who would you start at SF/PF/C? And also bench? Curious to see who you guys like.

PD Bird
PD Jefferson
PD Millsap
Diamond Josh Smith
Diamond Odom
PD Giannis
PD Bosh
PD Dirk
95 AD
Diamond Gasol
PD Hakeem

Bird Giannis Hakeem
Jefferson Dirk Bosh

Maybe Millsap over Dirk but I haven’t used him

2 Likes

Bird giannis bosh is what I use

1 Like

Bird Giannis Hakeem
RJ Millsap Gasol

1 Like

Thanks! What about Josh Smith vs Millsap? I personally love the Smoove card but Millsap has been solid too. I’m liking the Dirk card a lot too.

I’m starting Bird KPor Hakeem but I’m still deciding if Giannis athelticism outweighs KPors shooting. I tend to stick with stretch 4s

1 Like

Bird Giannis Hakeem

Jefferson Odom Bosh

2 Likes

I dont think Hakeem is that good compared to last year. I would put Jokic, Russell, Yao, Kristaps in front of him. Maybe I’m not using him right this year. Has anyone had the same experience as me? Or does anyone love having the card on their roster? I love Hakeem but he just hasn’t performed how I expect on a card that loaded.

1 Like

Honestly the fact that post-up is broken this year make a guy like Hakeem less effective. I need a play or something that gets someone close to the basket as there has been for many years. That my main issue with him I think.

1 Like

Cool seems like we have similar card preferences. Good to know its not just me.

1 Like

In fairness I was just looking at the cards you have. I run KP starting C and Yao backup. Both are better for me than Hakeem this year.

1 Like

Mine are pd bird pd giannis d marc gasol

My ideal would be pd bird pd giannis opal drob

1 Like

True, the post is not as good this year. I can’t work guys the way I usually do down low. Back in like 2K17, 2K18 it was an automatic bucket when you get the ball to Hakeem in the post