Starting a new ps4 account help

Starting a new ps4 account for my youngest… can I connect that account to my ps plus or do I need a separate ps plus account???

Thanks

Nope as long as your primary main account has it you good can share it in the same console between multiple accounts .

1 Like

Hmmm keeps saying that my plus is already on another account

Am i creating the new account wrong?

The account that has ps plus is set as your main primary ps4 right ? . Are u also creating the account from scratch like not as a guess but confirmed email and everything.

1 Like
1 Like

No email just off the screen where you choose an account to use

Weird it should work do it with the confirm email and everything all the bell and whistles where they send u a activation code to your phone and everything.

1 Like

Got it thank you

1 Like

To set him up a new account to play you have to set up a new PSN account for him. You’ll need a new email address for his profile.

1 Like

He has to have his own email account but put his correct age (if he’s underage) so it will ask you to put in your own email so whenever he downloads something it will send you emails instead. I did this with my sister’s kid and it’s a good thing so you have track into everything (or you can just turn on the ps4 and log in to his account :joy:)
But a good option for people like my sister that didn’t even know you have to pay for ps4 games nor that sony actually makes playstations. One time she asked me “can I just buy him a fake cheaper console, will he notice it?” I was like that ain’t a pair of shoes woman

1 Like