Starks vs Redd

Who y’all prefer and think is better?

Redd

1 Like

Redd. It is guys like Redd JR etc. that are good in any GAME!!

Starks rarely does contact dunks for me

I’ll ty Redd then y’all think it’s worth paying a premium for one with a defensive shoe?

I seen Redd with defense shoe but he wasn’t badged, he needs a few essential badges. I got one with gold Dimer and few defense badges for 8 or so K

I have Starks with defense shoe but Redd gets more playing time next to John Wall.

I can add badges later but what do you think is a good price to pay for Redd with a defensive shoe? There’s ones up right now on ps4 but it just boosts lateral and pass perception waiting on a better one.

I seen him up with the black and white shoes for 12k the other day. But offensively he’s awesome, I just like to run one with shoes if it’s cheap. I didn’t notice starks defense much better with the shoe because of his height

1 Like

Hmm interesting maybe it’s a waste then cuz I can pay someone to put some on for me but prob will run around 30k

Yeah I just look on the market everyday to find upgraded versions of my ruby players, usually people just badge them and don’t know what there doing or don’t value shoes so I grab them

1 Like

I run Starks at PG. He’s a beast. Limitless Range shots and contact dunks

1 Like

I have Starks he’s a very reliable shooter but doesn’t dunk as much as I expected for a Hof posterizer player.

2 Likes

Because of height I’d say probably try Redd. Starks plays tiny.