Pelicans coach

4 Likes
1 Like

Going to miss his commentator rants NGL

2 Likes

I’m so hype bruh he’s going to have those Pelicans looking real good

Happy for my favorite team behind the Lakeshow

2 Likes

Ghoulish Jeff Van Gundy is a better commentator and coach than his WEAK and OVERWEIGHT brother Stan! Hire JEFF! Make the NBA great again! Low energy low win teams like the PELICANS deserve a coach like Low Energy Stan! All yelling no wins!

7 Likes

Stan Van, love that dude.

1 Like

Jeff Van Gundy to the Rockets and we have the brothers in the league

1 Like

Bruh I got confused. Thought it was Jeff instead of Stan. Disregard my previous comment.

2 Likes

Ok SVG, I see u. Better handles than I expected from him tbh lol

7 Likes

Pelicans have signed Stan Van Gundy to lead the New Orleans Pelicans into the future with Zion Williamson, Brandon Ingram, and Lonzo Ball. What do you think of this coaching decision? Was it a Big win or a Big mistake?

@MerkingProbs @QuantumKat Which Brother is the better coach? I’m not a fan of Jeff Van Gundy as a commentator. Actually not thrilled about this signing, but should definitely be better than Alvin Gentry.

Svg does have experience with a dominant big (I know Zion is small) and playmaking guard combo. He can definitely apply that wisdom to the Pels

1 Like

Big win imo, I’m pretty sure SVG started the idea of 4-out 1-in where you have a dominant post scorer (Zion) who can pass out with a shot creator (BI) and 3 other 3 and D players.

Unfortunately I’m pretty sure this means that Lonzo is gone because I don’t see how he fits in the SVG system

Pelicans are now either going to draft Aaron Nesmith or Cole Anthony since they fit the SVG Philosophy much more than Lonzo imo

2 Likes

Also Jaxson Hayes might be out of NO as well…

Possible CP3 to Pels for Lonzo + Hayes + 2 firsts

2 Likes

Interesting I like that trade too

CP3 and Zion wow… but I need him in Milwaukee

2 Likes

And BI.

Jesus the Pels might give us the best offer now

1 Like

And Jrue :hushed:

I’ll fucking cry

2 Likes

If the Pels offer us Lonzo + Hayes + 13th Pick + 2021 Lakers 1st + 2022 Pels 1st (Unprotected) then Idk how the Bucks beat that