Spooky Highlights! Masked Mamba ๐ŸŽƒ

Spooky Highlights! Masked Mamba ๐ŸŽƒ

Halloweenโ€™s coming up and since people seemed to forget, I thought I would remind people of this legend.

Better highlights in a mask than most people in their whole career.

His Halloween bag was endless with tricks and treats for the defenders to enjoy.

This is in his 16th year BTW.

11 Likes

I canโ€™t believe that somebody actually put him outside of the top 10 all-time list

9 Likes

:woman_shrugging:

Scary hours

1 Like

That list put far too much of an emphasis on win shares and thatโ€™s how you have weird shit like Isaiah Thomas 20 spots before Pau Gasol and Robinson ahead of Hakeem even tho Hakeem straight up outplayed him.

Bsolz new vid shreds it pretty well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTpjb3M60L8

4 Likes

Yeah and you also hate on LeBron so

2 Likes

I would take LeBron out of the top 10 before I take out the Mamba

1 Like

I would say a lot of the hate LeBron gets can be attributed to his fans and the media. Kobe is the same way.

LeBron is better but Kobe is still a top 10 player. Now everyone can be happy.

4 Likes

I loved #8 but #24 had the deepest bag in nba history IMO.

His footwork just on another level.

1durwp

5 Likes

I disagree but understand the argument

I cant understand someone ranking kobe > lebron or taking lebron out of the top 10 but thats shoko for ya

What yall know about the real black mamba though

The_bride_(kill_bill)

2 Likes

I hate on both of them because a lot of their fans are insufferable.
Whenever they won, it was just their doing, carrying scrubs etc, but when they failed it was never their fault.
Shit doesnโ€™t work that way.

1 Like

So good

1 Like

Do you have an actual list of how you would rank the top players ahead of Kobe?

I think actually showing which legends you have over Kobe rather than just saying heโ€™s not top 10 would help get your points across without starting a flame war lol

I agree with this for sure but I donโ€™t think any star has ever gotten the amount of prepackaged excuses LeBron has gotten.

This thread

2 Likes

Same here. But I have to ask how you feel about Kobe given some of your boyโ€™s greatest achievements are directly tied to Kobe.

Beating a top 10 player in the finals sounds a lot better than beating the 20th greatest lol

Ive already given a list and i dont like doing it because its never even conclusive if we are ranking the top 10 best, the top 10 greatest or my top 10 players i think are most impactful/ best/ id want most

But it almost always looks like this in terms of almost a mock draft scenario which is how i like to look at it

Jordan
Lebron
Kareem
Shaq
Curry
KD
Magic
Larry
Hakeem
Wilt
Timmy (Timmy Kobe KG and Dirk are so close imo in terms of ability but id say kobe and tim are tied and then kg and dirk are tied)
Kobe
Dirk
KG

Bill russell obviously needs to be in there somewhere but i never have any idea where to put him

1 Like