Spicy PG?

Looks like Nurse might let Siakam run the team a bit more this season. Doesn’t surprise me as he was definitely comfortable using him to take control in transition a fair bit already.

This excites me for Spicy’s development, and I’m hoping he is able to take and even further leap this season

1 Like

Raptors be cheesin lol

2 Likes

Haha yeah they’re trying to counteract the Bucks cheese. I get that they’re looking at him to be in a similar mold to Giannis, but imo I think he’s better suited to the way the Warriors use Draymond (which is pretty much what they do already)

Kyle Lowry and Fred Van Vleet are some great guards, why’s you bench them to run Siakam at PG? He’s great at PF, using him at PG would also take away his team defense and rebounding

1 Like

I bit further down the article it suggests that this would mainly be matchup based, but I also see the idea of having Lowry and FVV playing score first roles. Siakam is a very unselfish player and has an excellent knack for finding open guys. Though I agree, this isn’t ideal as a primary position for him

1 Like

Kyle is great off ball it really gives.them.another look. Vs Sixers siakam gunna need to play 1 anyways

1 Like

He doesn’t exactly need to play pg he can just be one of the main ballhandlers

1 Like

Don’t you mean yourself! :wink:

1 Like