Something that I really need to talk about

For me this is a place I come to, to just vent and talk to y’all.
But I’m gonna be real with you I’ve been very upset lately and haven’t been feeling too great about something.
So not too far down the road from where I work at there was a car accident and the day before I had seen the guy who passed away in it…
It really bothers me a lot to think about because seeing him the day before and not knowing something so tragic could happen so close to where I work…
Just thinking about it makes me think that we really don’t know what will happen in life and that we never know when it will end, and to really enjoy before its too late…

14 Likes

Unless you’re in real danger, don’t worry just have fun and live life to the fullest

2 Likes

Im sorry man

Never take life for granted

Try to live through jesus every day and you will have lived your life to the fullest

2 Likes

Life is short, not promised anything. Looking forward to adventures again once covid cases are down really low, possibly moving to the maritimes for a bit

1 Like

Mentally I already dealt with some problems and it made it worse for me, especially where I have a fear of driving and months before this even happened I had a horrible dream of a car accident happening involving my uncle by marriage…

1 Like

thats why i didn’t got a drivers license so far… lol

2 Likes

Don’t need one to die :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Nothing is guaranteed in life. You just have to take it slow and make the most out of what you have. Focus on what’s important to you.

1 Like

Something similar happened 100m from my crib just a few weeks ago. 3 people died because someone lost control over his car. Right in front of the grocery store I go to at least once a week.

Its a Really weird feeling to be confronted with the fragility of life like that. The reality is that it can end very abruptly, but you really can’t live like today is your last day everyday.
We need to balance between being oblivious and appreciative.

2 Likes

Life is too short to waste it playing this game.

3 Likes

Damn, man…that’s crazy. Prayers up for you and your friend’s family.

We gotchu, bro. It’ll be alright.

:pray: :pray: :pray:

1 Like

Well at least some good news for us which we never hear.
My step mom won 2 draws in one night ( which for these ones i dont think has ever happened) and won 6000

1 Like

In God we still trust

1 Like

God is good all the time.

1 Like

She had lost her father last year too to cancer.
Felt like this was a great sign of something for sure…

2 Likes

Sorry you’re having a hard time friendo. But you already did the best thing you possibly could have…talked about it. Thats big.

And congrats to step mom. Sounds like a nice surprise during a tough time.

2 Likes

even before the pandemic it hasnt been good for us.
We have lost around 7 or so family members even before this started… and 1 during it which was her father

2 Likes

Everything is gonna be alright, homie. 2KGamer got your back. If you gotta talk about it, talk about it. We not gonna ignore you. We’ll engage in conversation with you.

I’m sorry you’re going through tough times. You even getting on here to speak about it is a good thing and a form of therapy in itself. I highly recommend journaling. That’s one of the things that helped me get out of a bad funk.

This is one that I’ve used a few times. Self Journal - Goal Setting Planner | BestSelf Co.

I feel your pain OP. Not sure how old you are, but the older you get, the crazier things you see.

You have to find a balance in living life and knowing death is inevitable. It’s nothing wrong with feeling how you feel and also in some aspects, grieving even though he was a customer that came in your job he still meant something to you. And seeing hm gone that quick can be a lot to take in.

As you get older, it happens. My Dad passed away a month ago unexpectedly. Obviously it’s tough, but he prepared me for it. Ever since I was probably a teenager. I’ve also had some other deaths throughout my life.

The best advice I can say is to trying to find that silver lining between life and death. For me that silver lining is living, and enjoying life. Rather its playing 2k, walking my dogs, cooking dinner with my Fiance, going to work every morning, etc. Cherish it all.

3 Likes